Every father's son

Rebekah Pov :

She hate wolves , ever since her sweet little brother Henrik was mauled by Werewolves she hated them , she will not outright kill everyone she met but she tend to be less patient more violent with the best of them .

She love Nik , and with her brother come his wolf side which she had accepted begrudgingly at first but she came to care for it because it means too much to Klaus , she learned to respect wolves from living with and befriending Hayley , and visiting the Bayou younglings .

She had started to warm up to the crescent wolves , something she would have never imagined happening a century or two ago .

But it was all crushing down before her eyes , with her family peace and happiness , her world came to halt as Hayley last sentence reverberated in her mind knocking the breath out of her body .

She wasn't sure of her own reaction , but Across from he Finn was gaping in utter disbelieve , Marcel chocked on his drink , and Davina looked Dazed , Kol was looking at Hayley like she had stripped out of her clothes and was singing the hallelujah before hurt and anger crept into his expression , Bonnie looked confused and Scared , while Elijah grip on his armchair tightened and it nearly shattered to pieces as he stared at Hayley with a startled look , but what worried and sent shiver of dread down her spine was Klaus reaction .

Klaus took a deep inhale and a vein twitched in his cheek as he demanded in a velvety soft voice , " run that by me again love ! " .

Hayley took a deep breath before looking away from Klaus eyes and repeating in a less confident tone , " I Will Mary Jackson " .

Kol made kenning sound , while Elijah shoke in his seat , she shivered once sh looked into her brother eyes , something in his blue eyes snapped and they shifted to a color he hadn't seen ever before a mixture of black , amber and blood red , black veins were spreading across his neck but somehow , by some unknown power he found the will to fight his boiling , fuming rage .

There was fear and apprehension in Hayley's eyes for the first time as she looked at Klaus and that seemed to wound him even more , Klaus eyes were lowered for a second and he recoiled as if struck before he straightened back slowly and looked up to meet Hayley's worried and determined Gaze and uttered two words blankly , " my office " .

He didn't wait for Hayley's replay and stepped slowly to his office , everyone stared after him with incomprehension , his hands were fisted so tight that his nails dug into his flesh and blood sipped into the floor leaving a trail of blood after him , Hayley's pale face turned paler and she uncrossed her arms before hurrying after Klaus .

" I swear I heard Hayley say that she will marry the mutt ! ". Kol said with a disbelieving chuckle .

" She did " . Marcel affirmed with a shaky laugh , " you think she was joking ?" .

" no , I don't believe she was ! " . Elijah who looked as pale as death replied as he loosened the tie around his neck . he stood up and stormed out of the compound .

" Hayley has gone mad " . Davina declared tearfully , " she is going to leave us for her wolves , won't she !? " . she asked worriedly , and Kol flow to her side , he gathered in his arms as he fretted ," Don't cry V , please for the love of torn hearts don't cry ! " . he begged her .

Bonnie's eyes filled with sadness as she refuted Davina's word's , " I think she is being pressured into this by her pack " .

Silence hang heavy in the air for a few minutes , before she broke it by looking between her Siblings and demanding , " well , how are we going to sabotage this engagement ? " .