The River in Reverse

Hayley pov :

The next day Hayley indeed wakeup at down , she showered changed into black skinny Jeans and Navy sleeveless key Hole and black Buckles ankle Boots she put on the Bracelet that Elijah got her to disguise her Baby Bump and took black buttons down Jacket .

She trotted down the stairs with a beaming smile to the five amused Mikaelsons and her smile widened even more , she took the tea cup Klaus Handed her and sat beside him in the coach . " Morning " . she Greeted them .

Kol shot her a mocking look and his smile was dark as he quibbed . " Morning , Hayley " .

Hayley put down her cup and looked between the three living Mikaelsons , and asked them with a smirk . " so who will be my babysitter today ? , mind you I will love to go out alone like the adult I am " .

Klaus smirked at her and retorted . " Don't push your luck Hayley , I have half the mind to lock you in the compound ....." .

" I will escaped again " . Hayley cut him off nonchalantly .

Klaus continued like he heard nothing . " but my siblings , merely Elijah insists that we respect your Decision and let you do what you want ...... As long as you don't leave the compound alone , so Here we go you and Rebekah can spend the day together in the Bayou " . he finished with a taunting smirk .

Hayley ignored him and smiled at the two Mikaelsons who Returned it and said equally sarcastic . " seem like you are the lucky one Bekah and can escape your Brother's dramatics for a day " .

Rebekah and kol Brusted out laughing , Finn stifled a laugh his lips twitching , Elijah and Klaus has an offended expression on .

Amanda entered the Room with a smile at the five as she unloaded the breakfast plates infront of them from a trolley , " Nice to see you up and about , miss Hayley " . Amanda Greeted softly as she put a plate of Fluffy waffles infront of her .

Hayley smiled at her and Replied kindly . " thank you Amanda , and it is Hayley " .

Amanda nodded but didn't answer and excused herself after handing the three living Mikaelson's a Glass of Blood . the four of them had a pleasant meal talking and throwing digges at each other .

Hayley put down her utensils and looked expectantly at Rebekah who giggled and put down her glass , she gestured for her to go and Hayley didn't waste a second Hurrying to the car , she ignored the five Mikaelson's chuckles and waited for Rebekah by the car with a pair of aviators on .

Klaus was the first one to come out as he adjusted his long sleeved windproof jackets and she made a mental note to ask him where he buy his jacket's from they are so cool .

" Remember little wolf , no running about , always stay by Rebekah , keep your phone on if you need anything call Elijah I will be distracted today . and look after Our little girl for me " . Klaus cautioned her Seriously .

Hayley smiled at him with a little impatience but answered him equally as serious . " I promise " .

Rebekah who put on her Own denim jacket came out with her car keys she kissed her brothers cheeks before she opened the car and went in to the driver seat , Klaus opened the door for her and she entered with a thankful smile and a hand wave at the two Mikaelsons .

Forty five minutes later The two reached the depleted shack , Rebekah looked around in a mix of disgust and Petty as the two looked around for any clues .

If Hayley had came alone she would have gone straight to where the Bible was left to her by Eve , but with Rebekah with her she need to hide her future knowledge and search around like last time .