An unblinking Death

The Mikaelson Compound :

Hayley POV :

She was having a terrible day , a very terrible one . first she had to go to the bayou playing host to at least five new packs , tolerate oliver gabs without smashing his teeth in and keep reminding herself that in the end he is loyal to the pack above anything else and that he has reasons to hate vampires even though his anger is misplaced on the wrong vampires .

Just because Klaus has raised Marcel and then Marcel went to torment them Does not make him an accomplice in their suffering , and just because Klaus has promised them a mean of power that she does not approve of by the way doesn't turn him into their master and she and them by extension their puppets .

And now she had to deal with the three living Mikaelson's siblings ganging up on her , oh joy , oh bliss .

" Look it's not a big deal , here or there it will be the same " . she tried to Reason with the three but was stopped by Rebekah .

" don't even think like that sweetheart , this is your first time giving birth .... " . that you know of dear Bex , " you could easily have complications need blood transfusion risk infection , and let's not forget that Hope will need to have care and checkups immediately " . Rebekah returned passionately .

" so you see Hayley , you giving birth in the Bayou is not ideal for you or Hope " . Elijah finished for his sister .

" no child of mine will be born on the swamps , If you insist on this madness I will trap you in the compound " . Klaus threatened with a low growl that made her blood boil .

She turned to face the three as she halted on her effort to reach the library , " excuse you , did you just threaten me Klaus Mikaelson . how about I retaliate , if you even dare to try it you will have to trek the Bayou high and low to see your daughter birth " . she hissed furiously and he took a step back raising his hands in a calming gesture .

" calm down love , I will never ..... You do know that what you propose is not reasonable don't you love ? " . he asked her curiously .

" you won't be saying that if you saw half the Werewolves population of the country at my door , all here to witness Hope birth " . Hayley Groaned and sighed tiredly .

" deep breath Hayley " . Rebekah reminded her sternly and she took a deep breath , letting her guide her to a chair to sit .

She noticed Marcel , Davina , Bonnie and Kol watching the spectacle from the second floor balcony in obvious interest .

" look I think that , I may give birth earlier than what my doctor had appointed for me , so you may want to kick start your preparation for the ritual . and if I want to appease my guests and relations at the same time I may need to spend the next few weeks there with them and you Klaus need to go there show yourself and make allies " . she informed them seriously .

Klaus face reddened in anger , Rebekah didn't look pleased even Elijah has a frown on his face , " seriously , is there no way for you to stay here and rest the last few weeks of your pregnancy ? " . Rebekah asked her with a frown .

" I can't , politics won't let me no matter how much my back is killing me . this munchkin has been more active than usual and let me tell you if anyone God above , just one more person ask me when I will pop my pup I will kill them with my own hands " . she rumbled back agitatedly .

" go a head love , but please calm down your blood pressure is already high as it's " . Elijah reminded her soothingly and she took a deep breath to calm down .