Sinners and saints

Klaus searched for Agnes all night in every hiding place he remembered or investigated upon his Return before he Returned to the compound empty handed , he knew that the witch is Hiding from him . but sadly for her he was Klaus Mikaelson and he will find her by any means and make her pay .

He walked in to the sight of Finn lecturing Rebekah and Kol about the Rules of the family and How to always guard yourself against enemies .

" How can you be this naive Rebekah you are not a little girl even if you look like it you loved for over a thousand years and you still. Get played by vampire who is a fraction of your age " . Finn Growled angrily .

" for the thirty something time you let the deceitful words and the face of a man lead you to nearly destroy us " . Kol hissed in anger . " a you were sagging that Basterd Stefan while that tramp and her Brother murdering me and plotting to end you " .

Rebekah flinched back in Guilt . her normally bright and spirited eyes filled with tears . he sighed as his heart softened a little he Hate it when Rebekah cry . and it is not entirely her fault Elijah was too soft with Elena Gilbert probably channelling his guilt over Katerina's fate on her .

And he let his attraction and slightly growing fondness to the young vampire effect him , sadly for her and her gang of friends it will not help her ever again if she or them ever crossed him again they will die as sad as the thought of her death make him she wasn't the first woman he liked that he killed himself .

Unfortunately the young vampiris has chosen to lay waste to her talents and bright future by staying in that puny hellhole called mystic falls and in the protect the Doppelganger even if it kill us gang lead by the Salvatore Brother's .

" and they plotted my ends many times I confess that I let my attraction to Caroline cloud my judgment , without her distracting me none of their plans would have succeeded but fear not Brothers and sister I never give my trust twice as I did with Caroline . if she or her friend attempt anything again anything no matter How small they will die by my own Hands " . Klaus promised as he santured down the stairs to where his Siblings were sitting in the Garden .

" Nik " . the three greeted him with a smile .

" Good Morning ," . he returned with a smile " is Hayley still sleep ? " . He asked curiously .

" I checked on her two hours ago she was sleeping peacefully " . Rebekah answered him with a tearful smile .

" I will leave you to your lecturing Brothers , have Amanda serve Breakfast in an Hour " . he requested before he went to his Room to shower and change . " don't go easy on her Finn , Hopefully she will learn her lesson this time " . he throw back over his shoulder .

" She did , Right sister ? " . Finn demanded with a cold glare .

" I won't trust or chose anyone over family again I promise" . Rebekah answered obediently .

Klaus smirked at her answer and speed to his Bathroom , He plan to put the fear of Mikaelson's on the Witch's Hearts starting with Sophie Deveraux , if the witch thought that by linking her life to Hayley's and Hope she can play them to her tune she was mistaken . the Moment they were unlinked she is a dead witch .

He made his way to Hayley's Room as he fixed his navy grey Henley top and black leather Jacket with one hand and balanced the cup of ginger tea in the other habd. her door was left slightly open so they won't wake her up when they check on her .

He smiled at the sight of Hayley cocooned on the silk sheets her hair fanning her pillows and her mouth was tugged in a soft smile .

It never seize to amaze him how the Energetic vibrant woman before him could have such a sweet calm visage in her sleep no matter How many times he wake her up .