The big uneasy

Klaus POV :

He slipped into Hayley's room and opened the curtains to let the sunlight filter in , Hayley Groaned and turned her back to him covering her face with the thick Blanket . " Go away " . she Groaned angrily .

He moved to her bed and gently wrestled the comforter from her tight grasps , " you need to get up sweetheart it's already ten in the Morning , you missed Breakfast " . he urged her softly .

" I don't want too " . she whined into her pillow .

He smiled at her childish antics and hoisted her up to her feet ,  she glared at him and stomped to the bathroom . " I hate you " .

She came back fifteen minutes later dressed in Rose pink bathrobe with a towel warped around her head she looked refreshed and more importantly awake .

" Morning " . Hayley greeted him with a smile .

" Morning , are you still hating me ? " . He asked her jokingly from the chair he was sitting on .

She shoot him a smile and went to her closet to change , " lucky for you I'm to busy Hating the ancestors to hate you " .

That got his complete attention , " what did the ancestors do this time ? " . he asked apprehensively .

The sound of clothes moving and rustling came from the changing Room as Hayley answered him , " it's not about what they did but what they want which is mine and Hope deaths , yours and your family in that order " . she answered him calmly .

" did you see anything ? " . He asked her curiously .

She came out dressed in black skinny jeans and green floral printed CAMI with a denim jacket in her hand that she throw into the bed and went on to the vanity to brush her hair . " I only know that the ancestors wanted the four harvest girls back to live , which can't be accomplished unless.... " . she trailed off meaningfully .

" unless Genevieve Dies " . he finish with narrow suspicious eyes , " but why would they want the four girls back the harvest is already over ? " . he asked her more intrigued .

" But the Reaping isn't not all the power is back , so unless they bring the girl back or find another source of power the ancestors won't be satisfied " . she answered with a sigh .

He hummed thoughtfully , " this is worth milling over , anyway I have bad Knees to share with you " . he said with a smile .

She turned to him with the brush still in her hair and narrowed her eyes at him , she stepped closer to him with suspicious look before she waved the brush threateningly at him ," what did you do ? , that smile is pure wickedness , what did you do ? " . she demanded nervously .

He waved his hand placatingly at her and said cheekily , " I didn't do anything I swear " .

" But ? " . she questioned apprehensively .

" Father Kieran was admitted to the ICU this morning " . he informed her still unable to keep the smile from his voice or face .

Hayley blinked her eyes in shock before the brush fell from her limb grip he caught before it hit the ground , " what ? , but how ? , he was fine just last night " . Hayley asked in disbelieve .

" and he still is ? " . Klaus reassured her .

" but you just said that he was in the hospital in ICU even ? " . she asked with clear confusion .

" let me explain this to you " . he suggested as he took her hand and sat her on the couch beside him , " Yesterday Francisca had made roundabout threats on his lives and seeing as we don't want to lose an Ally , Elijah compelled him to believe that he was having a heart attack he was taken to the hospital by the sheriff and admitted to the ICU where he would be incapacitated for the foreseeable future " . he explained and she eyed him with amusement .