Every mother's son

Next Day :

New Orleans :

The Mikaelson's compound :

Klaus smiled down at his daughter who blinked her blurry eyes up at him while she flexed her fingers , and frowned her lips unhappy been waken up and brought to the brightly lit living Room instead of her cozy nursery .

" bear with it briefly my love , I promise to return you to your comfortable cradle as soon as your grandfather part with you " , he promised her softly as he brushed his lips in a tender Peck to her nose .

He entered the second floor living room where his impatient father was being entertained by his Siblings , the three Elders he brought with him where standing behind his father chair with silent respective expressions .

his father jumped to his feet with an expecting look , and he rolled his eyes at the swift change he undertaken from a formidable alpha to an over eager grandfather , he reached him and extended his arms carefully to his father who beamed down at Hope who moved her face to bear up at her grandsire .

Ansel took her gently from him , his experience with children apparent in the ease he adjusted his hold to support the fragile child neck , he planted a long , joyful kiss to the infant forehead , his eyes surprisingly tearful .

Klaus watched with horrified surprise and shock as tears fell from his father eye's , " Ansel !!! " . Finn who Looked as taken back as the others by the older man asked him warily , " I'm confident that you will excuse my emotional reaction , after all Hope is the first of my grandchildren that I got to hold , and I had long gave up on seeing any offsprings from Niklaus " , Everyone expressions softened in understanding and empathy .

and they watched with confused fascination as Ansel stared seriously at Hope eyes before stating clearly and warmly , " may our creator and our ancestors watch over you as you sleep , and when you wake may they bring you many blessings of peace , love , and light my precious girl " .

With a kiss to Hope cheek he passed her to Elisa who smiled down at the child and whispered a welcome of her own , " welcome to our pack little poldark , a ruler you will be one day , may you be as fair as brave and as strong as your ancestors before you " . after each elder whispered their own welcome , Hope was returned to Ansel who with a reluctant sigh relinquished her back to him .

He smiled down at his beautiful little miracle who yawned and closed her eyes clearly done with meeting the new people , he returned her to the competent care of Amanda , and entered Hayley's room to check on her .

He found her sitting in her bed writing in the leather journal she requested from Elijah , she looked up when she noticed him and smiled at him , " are we starting already , did I miss Ansel and Hope first meeting !? " . she asked as she throw the journal into her desk and extended her hands for him .

He moved from the door frame where he was leaning watching her , he smiled at her laziness and with a single tug she was standing on her feet by her bed , she smoothed down the skirt of her black scalloped dress and moved with him to where the family were waiting . " sadly you did , but I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss our plotting session " .

He looked down at her and stopped her a few steps from her door and turned her to him , " Hayley ,I wanted to apologize for worrying you last night , I couldn't bear the thought of you being forced into marrying anyone , especially not that mutt ..." . he took her face in his hands and continued sincerely , warmly , " I respect you Hayley , and I know that you are devoted to your people , but there is limit's to devotion I will give them anything for you , help them in anyway . but I will not stand by and let you marry Jackson , you are asking to much of me if you expect me to let you do that " .