The Battle of new Orleans

Hayley POV :

Its Been five days since the baby shower , she had been forced into extended period of bed rest by Rebekah who won't hear a word of protest from her , with nothing to do but lay in bed she was bored out of her mind .

At least Hope seemed to have settled down this morning with barley any movement , it could be due to her stress or worry but Hope has been fuzzy lately . always moving and kicking a storm , creating a world of pain and tiredness for her .

She moved in the second floor informal living room dressed in a comfortable long sleeve short black maternity dress with white prints , she had her phone pressed to her ear speaking with Jackson as she paced the room leisurely . " did you have any trouble procuring the stones ? " . she asked him with a worried frown .

" surprisingly it was easy to get them , it's all about knowing where to look for them ,  look Hayley you don't need to worry we will be with you in few Hour's " . Jackson assured her confidently .

" sorry , I just worry . too much is depending on us getting those ring's " . she sighed as she rubbed her neck and looked out at the dark sky . " take care and call me when you reach the quarter " . she urged him .

" will do , you should go back to sleep " . Jackson advised her , " staying up all night worrying over everything is not good for the two of you " .

Hayley smiled at his thoughtfulness , " I will thank you , bye  " . she said gently .

" bye " . was Jackson reply before he ended the cool , she sighed and with a hand on her pump sat carefully in a chair just as Klaus leaned in the door frame with a reproaching look . " if you are done babying the two mutt's , I would love to escort you back to bed " . he said with a tight tone .

Hayley sent him her own reproaching look as she replied , " do I need to remind you that you are insulting us to by calling them that !? " .

Klaus scoffed as he entered and stepped inside taking her palms and lifting her carefully to her feet's , " please love , you are the one  insulting us by comparing us to the two . we outstrips your two Buffon's  in every aspect " . he corrected her with a smirk as he put one arm around her shoulder and the other tightened on her hand as he helped her back to her Room .

She gave him a searching look as she asked , " what do you have against Jackson and oliver ? , you Barley exchanged a descent conversation with them " .

He sniffed in disdain , " three conversations were more than enough for me to grasp their measures , one is an incompetent weakling the other is mingy tosser that in serious need of a beat down " . he stated with utter confidence .

She fought down the urge to slap his head in warning and the other major one that nearly got her to burst Laughing and settled for a side glare that he excepted with boyish smile .

" you are mean that what you are " . she replied with a pinch into his palm which only managed to amuse him further , "  are the girls ready to go ? " . she asked him softly . 

" yes they will leave in a few Hour's " . Klaus answered as he pulled the sheets out for her to slip into her bed . " are you sure you don't want Amanda to stay with you for the birth ? " . he asked her as he sat in the edge of her bed and put her feet's in his lab and started working his magic massaging away the swelling and ache's .