The alpha's summit

New Orleans :

French quarter :

The Mikaelson's compound :

The entire family was gathered in the first floor sitting Room , where Kol had laid down a handkerchief with two Medium sized beads on them , he gestured to bright red one first and explained . " siren canticum! , we call them . it's a strong compulsion spell , and hard to perform , and mother had Altered it and even created away to confine it in something so small and common , as expected of the woman who started me on magic ! " . Kol said impressed against himself .

" what does it do exactly ? " . Bonnie asked curiously , not understanding what mindbogglingly magic stored in the pearl , that has Kol blabbering so excitedly .

Surprisingly it was neither Kol nor Finn who explained that to her , but Rebekah who was frowning worriedly at the pearl , " as Kol said it's a compulsion spell , an uncommon but very damaging spell , it effect Humans , wolves and even Witch's and young vampires who's mental Powers are still under developed .... Not fined like .... " . she trailed off as she stared at Hayley with a sheepish smile .

" like me " , Hayley finished for her with a resigned grimace .

It was obvious to everyone that Vampire tricks are not one of Hayley strong points , she was more of bruit force type , and she still relied on her werewolf side alone too much .

" we will work on that " . Klaus stated with finality , Hayley could only nod in silent agreement , knowing that his mind is made up on this matter and resigning herself to long , torturous months of private tutoring with the devil Hybrid .

" How can mother be confident that Hayley , and only Hayley well come to her ? " , Finn asked his youngest brother with interest .

" Mother most Have got her hand on Hayley's Blood or some other close possession , but from the color of the pearl , I will wegar it's it's blood " . Kol answered him thoughtfully , Before turning to Hayley with a one raised inquisitive brow as he questioned her , " Have you been dripping blood in the quarter recently love ? " .

Hayley scowled at him in disgusted offense as she answered him , " no ! Not recently , not since Hope birth anyway " .

Rebekah looked at her Brother's in alarm as she asked them , " please ! tell me that one of you cleaned up the church after we dealt with Genevieve and her cronies ? " .

Klaus , Finn and Kol exchanged an equally alarmed look before they turned to Elijah ,  the last one who had Been on the church  when he brought Hayley Home , he too looked taken back and worried as he shoke his head negatively , Thankfully before  panic can set in more Marcel came to their rescue , proving his vigilance and usefulness as he assured everyone , " lucky for you all , I sent a clean-up crew there right after they finished with the pit " .

He sent Hayley an apologetic look before informing them , " but the humans didn't find the knife the Witch's used to kill You , so I guess that were Esther got your blood " .

Hayley waved his worries calmly , " well that can't be accounted for , luckily I buried the umbilical cord myself . or God only knows ! , what mother or the quarter Witch's would have inflected on Hope using it ! " . Klaus said with utter relive .

" ah , speaking if Hope !!" . Kol started warily , gaining everyone attention , and in the case of Hope parents apprehension as he raised the black pearl , " Bryde plague ! " . he informed Klaus .

Everyone attention was focused on Kol grim face and Klaus pale face , that Hardened a minute later as the two brother's exchanged dark , meaningful looks . the other none Mikaelsons ,  noticed that the other three Mikaelson's are as lost as her from the confused looks the three shared .