Tangled up in Blue : part two

Klaus Pov :

Klaus watched his Brother picture in the flat screen as the phone rang , he moved to sit back beside Hayley in the couch noting the paleness to her normally Rosy Cheeks .

" Amanda , please serve lunch early " . he requested Amanda to prepare lunch , Hayley had not eating anything since yesterday and it is showing in her usually Radiant appearance .

" Right away , Mr . Mikaelson " . Amanda nodded respectively at the five of them before Hurrying to the Kitchens .

Hayley laid her Head on his shoulder and looked up at him with a pleading look , her Hazel eyes were sparkling and she pouted an expression you won't expect from the tough as Nails Werewolf , it didn't lose to Rebekah's pouty face . he smiled amusedly at her Antics and raised his brow enquiringly . " Little wolf ! " .

" Take me with You " . She pleaded with wide eyes and his other brow followed . " I'm Bored and stifled I have Been coped Here for two months , take me out with you " .

" No " . Klaus denied firmly not even Basing to think before answering , He needed Hayley and Hope save and their is no saver Place than the compound where Amanda and his vampires can keep the two save .

" you know that I'm asking as a curtsey , if you don't take me with you . I will go out alone , Do you want me alone in the Quarter ? " . Hayley moved her Head from his shoulder and stated with an eye roll .

He heard Rebekah snort from behind him and turned to glare at her , the little traitor should side with him Hayley shouldn't be out in the Quarter .

" Hayley you are already sick , you should stay Home and recuperate not going around the Quarter where Marcel men's are crowding the place . or the Witch's who has grudge against our family can Hurt you ". Klaus Reasoned calmly .

" be reasonable and listen to Nik Hayley " . Elijah's came from the flat screen calm and Gentle ad his Habit with Hayley , his older brother was sitting in the study going over files .

" Good afternoon Brother " . Kol and Rebekah greeted amiably . " Elijah " . Klaus and Finn Greeted with a smile .

" Elijah " . Hayley Greeted with a Displeased frown .

" Brother's , Sister . Hayley " . Elijah Greeted with a smile that turned into an amused expression at Hayley's childish frown .

" How did your meeting with the Witch's go ? " . Kol asked curiously .

" surprisingly well , they were open for alliance . and it suit their needs ' . Elijah answered with a sigh .

" That surprising indeed " . Klaus replied with Disbelieve . " what did they want in Return ? " . he asked curiously .

" they promise to support and protect Hope as much as they can and to ally themselves with us in return they want two things from us , first , we aid and protect the last two survivors of the coven " . Elijah explained with a frown .

" I thought Bonnie Bennett was Dead " . Finn asked curiously . " Did they Resurrect her ? " .

" No they didn't yet " . Elijah answered with a head shake then explained . " there is another witch her Name is Lucy , she aided a group of Vampire Hunters and Dark artifacts collector's with a spell . they are Hunting her to lift it and then they plan to Kill her " .

" I had my men investigate her and this Group you won't Believe the things this group collected or what they are Hiding " . Elijah said with obvious amusement .