[16] the theory of hooking up every night

\\ and i see colors in a different way

you make what doesn't matter go away

life is good

and that's the way it should be

you make me sing oh la la

you make a girl go oh oh \\

echosmith - bright

[][][][][][]

I'm going crazy.

I don't mean a bit mental. I mean full-on, asylum-needing crazy. After discovering that I actually like Kayden, every single little thing I see reminds me of him.

Last night, I saw a calculator lying on the checkout of a shop we went into and instantly, it reminded me that he's a maths genius.

This morning, we were in Tesco and there was an empty Starbucks cup just outside the door and that one reminded me that he loves his coffee.

It's getting ridiculous and I have no idea what to do about it. I'm seeing him in everything and ready for it to stop. If not, there's going to be a mental breakdown that I see happening in the very near future. I don't want to have a mental breakdown.

"Taysie?" Theo's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I respond with a simple, "Huh?" as I look up and find five pairs of eyes trained on me. Shit. I guess I missed something.

"Do you play any instruments?" Noah asks me and from the way he says it, I'm sure it's not the first time either. I'm totally blaming Kayden for me zoning out on everyone. Definitely.

I nod and tuck my legs under me on the couch. We're upstairs on the Before The Chaos bus after Ella and I joined them after the Newcastle show last night - which did not come with Nate meeting the Geordie Shore cast, by the way. "Yeah. Guitar and piano; Nate taught me so he'd have someone to practice with at home."

"How about singing?" Kayden smirks. Ugh. Those dimples are going to be the death of me. "Surely anyone related to Nate can sing because, Jesus, he has a voice on him."

I cock on eyebrow at him. "You want his autograph? His number? A date?"

Yeah, so maybe I'm changing the subject. The answer to his question is yes, I can sing, but it's Nate's thing and photography's mine. Those dimples aren't going to change that fact.

Ella then decides that her name is now Taysie. "Yes, she can sing. She's absolutely amazing. I'm not joking. Listen to her the next time she showers."

I draw my eyebrows together and purse my lips. "No, don't listen to me shower. That's weird, El. Really fucking weird."

Without a word, Kayden stands up and disappears before appearing a few seconds later with two guitars. He holds one out to me with a grin. "C'mon, then." And as I'm a complete sucker for those dimples, I take the guitar out of his hand.