[15] the theory of the geordie shore obsession

\\ it's just a little crush

not like i faint

everytime we touch

it's just some little thing

not like everything i do

depends on you \\

campsite dream - crush

[][][][][][]

"Ugh!" Mason groans as he throws his head back in frustration as Nate picks a card from his hand.

"Mason has the ace!" Seb grins.

We're playing Chasing the Ace on the way to Newcastle after leaving Glasgow this morning. Ella is also still with us after informing her parents that she's staying until the end of the tour. Needless to say, there's going to be few unhappy words when she gets home but I'm happy. It's great that I have my best friend for the rest of the summer and I'm not just stuck with the insane amount of testosterone.

Seb glances out the window and his jaw drops, making us all pause what we're doing in the hopes that there's something interesting going on. "Guys..." he drawls, looked back at us. "I think we just drive past Aaron."

Yes, Aaron Chalmers from Geordie Shore. I think it's their most-watched programme. It's all anyone on this bus could talk about on the way here. 'Gaz this', 'Scotty T that', 'Charlotte the other'. It's honestly starting to get on my nerves.

"Seb, we're in Carlisle," Evan points out as his picks a card from my hand. Seven of clubs. "I don't think we just drove past Aaron."

"Which is basically Newcastle," Seb tries to argue, but he was shot down instantly.

Nate shakes his head. "Nope, they're on different coasts. We still need to go across the country."

He just rolls his eyes at my brother and plucks a card from Evan. "Well, I apologise. I did fail geography."

Nate cocks an eyebrow as Ella takes a card from Seb. "Mate, you sat foundation level geography. The whole point of that is so that you don't fail it."

"It was the only one I failed!" He defended. "I also got six Bs. I was just fucking shite at geography."

As Mase picks a card from Ella, a feeling washes over me like I've forgotten something. My camera! This is exactly what I'm being paid to do. Take pictures of the guys in situations like these.

It takes me seconds to run to my bunk where I keep all my camera things in a storage compartment at the end of it. I grab what I need with a smile and make my way back into the living area where the six of us were crowded around the small table.