Ch 46 Trained

Arthit and his friends all reported to the location sent by inspector Lee on Monday morning. It was a closed warehouse, or rather looked like it, as on the inside there was a glass cube shaped room ,the 4 walls fitted with one way glass. Anyone who looked in through the warehouse windows could only see the empty space reflected by the mirror surface outside..while anyone on the inside of the cube can see wat s happening outside clearly...like in those magic trick boxes where u hide the rabbit behind a mirror in the box, making the box look empty.

They entered through a sliding door on the back after scanning their fingerprints which had already been programmed into the biometric lock.

Once they were in, they stood in awe looking at the interior..the entire space was divided into 4 glass cubicles. The warehouse was huge and so was the space inside the cube. It was entirely sound proof.. The 4 cubicles were each set up with different equipment. One had a set of targets against one wall with a wall rack filled with guns of different sizes and models in the adjacent wall
..the next had a set up fit to host a wrestling match with a boxing ring in the middle, it also had all kinds of martial arts material like nunchaku sticks, belts, sand bags, fencing swords, boxing gloves, rattan poles and even a free standing wooden dummy...

Of the remaining 2 cubicles one was set up with various machines and computers..the last one had an array of shelves with everyday things right from shoes to chocolates...the boys now currently stood in a foyer like area connecting the outside to these cubicles also separated by transparent glass.. P' Lee stood in the computer room talking to two men..one was built like a wrestler while the other looked like the class nerd..both were quite young and were nodding at wat the inspector was telling them..when he saw the boy's had arrived he waved and came to meet them with the other men.

" Sawadee boys...so are u prepared to give ur everything?" He asked smiling..

" Yes P'.." they said together waiing him..

" See nongs, let me warn u..You are going to be taught in one month wat others take atleast 3 months to learn, so it won't be easy. Consider this a warning tat u may be hurt, u will feel pain and face my anger if u don't concentrate and follow the rules. This s no game and I want u to take ur job seriously as ur lives depend on it along with the lives of many others, if u don't succeed in ur mission..so give it ur all..I am proud u all volunteered and I hope u don't back out after seeing how hard u need to train..so help each other too."

Arthit and his friends nodded with a somber expression at the warning given...

"So this here s P' Victor, he ll be ur trainer for martial arts and other self preservation fighting skills..he's friendly but a task master so try to listen, watch and learn from him well, also try not to break any bones as we don't have back up to replace u guys..." Lee said pointing to the well built man on his right..then he turned to the one on his left..

" This s P' Mek, he ll be training you on the technology and communication side. How to use equipment, gadgets and code breaking. He may fry ur brains but learning from him is crucial for u to pick up any clues.. U ll be divided into 2 groups one set will be with each trainer at a given time so we get to cover this fast and ur schedules are filled so make sure u eat healthy and build ur energy...u can get started according to the schedule I sent u already..wishing u all the best and make me proud.."he finished..

They then split into their groups.. Arthit was with Prem and Knot and their schedule this morning was with P' Victor...Bright, Tew and Tay got to be with P'Mek and give their brains some work..

Arthit, Knot and Prem changed into the workout clothes tat were given to them in the washrooms at the basement, then they walked into the room with the wrestling ring..