Ch 60 Mongolia

Singto landed at Khatgal Airport after 3 hrs..They were met at the airport by their designated driver,whom Singto decided to call Frank as he couldn't pronounce the Mongolian name, but it sounded similar to frank..

They were taken to an excellent bungalow and shown their rooms. Dae set about preparing dinner as they hadn't eaten.

Everyone met at the dinner table after freshening up. The food was simple yet delicious. Dumplings, soup and noodles.. Dae's cooking was amazing...

After dinner Frank informed Singto,that tomorrow he would take them around the town and company site...

Singto went to his room, he was tired and he needed his energy for tomorrow. And energy meant talking to P'Kit ofcourse..he set up his laptop and then connected his phone to video call the elder..

After tethering his USB, he waited for the network to come in..but no..his laptop was still on 'no network '.

He didn't want to disturb the others so he went down to the living room to check his network..it didn't work there either.. he groaned..then he saw the landline ..

He walked over and picked it up dialing Arthit's number..the elder picked it up..

"Hello, Dr. Arthit speaking.."

"P'Kit...it's me.."

"Tuan?? Where are u ? Wat happened to ur phone?" He sounded worried..

"I am in khatgal P'Kit..I tried to Skype u but there was no network. I just wanted to talk before going to sleep. I knew u would be worried. I reached safely.  My team s quite cool. We get along well. P'Wave s with me so don't worry about me ok.."

" U're asking me to do something impossible baby,but I ll try.. try to call each day and check in with me. Take care of urself. Don't give up in any situation ok?I know u can do it..su su naa"

" thanks P'Kit...without u I wouldn't be standing here right now.. from orphan to possible heir to billions.."

"U deserve it baby..finish the task, slay ur competition and comeback to me quickly.."

"I will P'..u be careful too..take care of urself and don't overwork. And while dealing with the bad guys be cautious..I ll worry for u"

"I ll be fine..P'Lee has it covered..it's a fool proof plan.."

"Ok..it's long distance and I won't put it past them to ask me to pay the bill..so I guess I gotta go now..Goodnight P'Kit.."

"Fan dii naa Tuan..sleep well..see u in our dreams. "

"Bye P..Fan dii.." Singto blushed..trust Arthit to lift his mood in a second..

The next morning...

The next  morning they had breakfast and then before going to the site, Singto called a short meeting on the porch with his team.

"P'Yong u said u knew the intern who found the flourspar here, can u arrange for me to meet him? And also P'Jane I want to meet the town representatives and know the reason for their opposition. Can this be arranged after the site visit?"

"Yes Hawhňā (chief) , I ll call the boy and let u know. " Yong said..

"I need to find who's incharge and set up, maybe Frank can help me, but it ll take after ur visit to arrange.  So how about early evening?" P' Jane checked and told him..