Ch-4 My faen family..

The Rojnapat family loved Singto with all their heart. He was indeed their third son. Nymm treated him the same as Kit and he attended the same school as him.. Kat though attended a residential girls academy, cause of which she was never home much from a very young age..Singto and Kat were infact almost the same age,still he insisted on calling her nong and baby her like his P'kit...

Jack and Nymm had even taken Singto to annual family gatherings with all the uncles, aunts and Grandparents..

Grandma and Grandpa Rojnapat had really adored the well mannered, dark complexioned boy, who had managed to charm them with his polite and witty remarks..

It was at one such family get together,two years after he was adopted,tat Singto met Namtarn..Kit's 9 year old cousin, Uncle Philip and aunt Rhea's daughter..

And they disliked each other from first sight... Namtarn was a proud and snobbish show off, Singto felt. But he was polite to her out of respect to his parents.. Infact she had tried to really annoy him to the extent of making him scream and pull out his hair..

Later he found out tat her annoying him stemmed from the feeling of jealousy she felt, seeing him close to P'Kit..and Kat had been the one who told him this...

According to Kat, she adored P'Kit and even entertained dreams of marrying him one day..Kat was his partner in crime against Namtarn, both of them equally hating her behind P'Kit's back and trying to play tricks on her...

Namtarn was also the reason he had left all those years ago with P'wave..

P'wave was the personal secretary and right hand of Jack Rojnapat..he had known Singto from his orphanage days and took a liking to the boy.. he often kept him company when Kit was busy with other activities and Singto was left alone..and when the boy spent time in his room one day he had been mesmerized by his art work, paints and brushes...he pleaded him to teach him and in return Wave had agreed...

After that whenever they had time to spare, the duo could be seen with art supplies sitting in the garden, the elder guiding the younger and Singto paying full attention to his P's words.. Singto turned out to be a natural artist with an eye for nature and its Captivating colors..

Singto also poured out his thoughts and feelings in these times to P'wave...seeking advice and clarity of thought often which he couldn't do with the others in the family..thus strengthening their bond to that of more than brothers...

So when he had decided to leave the Rojnapat family P'wave had been his saviour and supported  him..

                       ♥︎♥︎♥︎

So how am I doing??
Is it a good read so far??
Do leave ur valuable comments..

Thank u to all my precious readers for adding this book to ur list,reading and voting ❤..