Ch-2 first day of university..

8 years later...

Kongpob puts on his tie and with one last look in the mirror he goes down to have his breakfast...

"Sawadee khrap, P'wave" he greeted the elder who had become more of a father figure in the past five years to him...

" 'Wadee, nong...so all ready for ur first day??"

"Yes,P' thank you for making my dream come true " Kong said..
P'wave pushed aside his thanks with a wave of his fingers.." U deserve it nong..go make me proud"

Kong nodded and promised he would and continued to have his breakfast P'wave was really the best chef in the world...then he took his cycle and rode all the way to the university..

He now stood at the entrance of the majestic Kasetsart University, and like they said it sure was intimidating to him..he felt an odd sense of exhilaration standing there..a sense of victory to have achieved his dream...

He parked his cycle and made his way to his faculty...he found the registration desk and walked over to sign up his name...and then walked over to sit by the benches till the bell rang for classes to begin..the entire campus was calm and rejuvenating in its own way..

Suddenly he felt an arm on his back..someone was calling him..when he turned over he saw a short,slim,fair,cute boy almost out of breath,trying to ask him something..
"Sorry, I didn't hear u"

"Do you know where the registration for the faculty of Arts s happening " he asked spluttering from breathlessness..."

Kong nodded and pointed in the direction..the other thanked him and rushed off..

The bell rang and he walked to his first class of the day...He chose a seat near the window right in the middle,didn't want the label of nerd or rebel by choosing either the front or back rows...

As he was looking out and admiring the tree near the window, he felt someone slide into the seat next to him...
A thin boy with bangs hiding his face nodded at him.."is this seat taken?"

"Not at all,please"said Kong and gestured for him to sit..."my name is kongpob" he introduced himself..

"Wad" the other boy said .

And so the day passed with both of them attending their classes in comfortable silence...Wad was not much of a talker which suited Kong..he could enjoy his peace..Artists loved their silence..

At the end of the day they were told to attend the hazing activities....The faculty of Arts attended together so u could see other departments too and though Wad stuck with him, Kong also met the boy who had asked him for directions in the morning..

"Hi, I am Rome...thanks for this morning "he had introduced himself and Kong in return had introduced Wad and himself..Rome said he was in the dept. Of fashion design. He seemed the exact opposite of Wad, bubbly and funny a non stop chatterbox...it was like having a walking f.m with u....he added life to their small group...

And during the activity he also met Em, a gaming freak from the dept.of media studies...he also loved photography like Kong and they had started chatting up on it..

And the group kinda started sticking together. Meeting up on breaks and having lunch together most of the time...Hazing really brought them together...

Thus Kong found his own set of friends in university..he liked them and enjoyed hanging out with them...over the years they would become closer to each other, more like brothers from different mothers...