Ch-5 First encounter..

The moon competition along with the other freshy games was taking it's toll on Kong with him traveling to and from his home with P'wave and the University...somedays it got so late that Rome offered him to stay over at his dorm,and Kong agreed..He practically kept a permanent set of things at the dorm now..

Then Rome had asked him to share the dorm with him and Kong after talking to P'wave had agreed it was best as it would be less tiring..Kong had insisted though tat he would come on weekends and help with the gallery and whenever there was an exhibition he would try to help out...

Kong had also insisted tat he would send his art works to the gallery to be sold and the money he would use to pay his dorm fee. Though Rome had refused any kind of payment saying his dad had already taken care of it, but Kong was not ready to hear any of it..so they had to agree..

Kong was shifting his things over today.. he had refused any help from P'wave,saying he was grown up now and had to learn to do things on his own.. P'wave had hugged him and promised to visit when he was free and lent him his car to take his things over...

Kong had reached the dorm and was shifting his boxes one by one to the third floor with the help of Rome. They were almost done...just the last box to be taken up and he had to park the car..leaving the box near the entrance he parked the car in the dorm lot..

He returned to the entrance,lifted the box and turned to walk upstairs when he bumped into someone almost falling over ,when a fair strong hand snaked through his waist holding him from falling back..he looked upto meet the familiar brown orbs gazing back at him surprise in them and then a look of apology crossed over..he was pulled back to stand straight and the person was asking him if he was alright.. he could only nod...

"Ai' Arthit , come on let's go" came a loud voice and a group of 5 boys came and dragged off the still apologizing Arthit out of Kong's line of sight...

Kong had not realised he was holding his breath till then..letting it all out,he took in a deep breath feeling his knees give out letting him fall to sit on the ground, forgetting his surroundings in the surprise of seeing the one person he had expected to avoid all of his life..but the other boy had called him Arthit, so maybe it was just someone who looked like him. He was deep in his thoughts, when Rome came down as he had taken too long, wondering where he had disappeared to...

Kong had shoved the box into his hands and rushed to the car, whispering " I have something urgent to do Rome,I ll come back for dinner..don't wait for me..." and was gone just like tat,leaving a perplexed Rome trying to figure out wat had just happened...

Wave was surprised to see his car screech back in when he didn't expect Kong to return it till evening..
"Miss me already?" He started to tease with a smile, but frowned when he saw the tear streaks on his cheeks..

Kong got off and walked straight into wave's arms holding onto him like he was his life.. P'wave had taken him upto his room and then had sat him down on the bed,sitting next to him and hugging him again asked.."So wanna talk about it..?"

"P' wat was P'Kit's real name?"

"You didn't know?? His grandmother named him Arthit for the sun...as she felt his smile was like sunshine."Wave explained bewildered and surprised tat Kong had not known about it all these years...

Kong's tears started flowing afresh....it was him...the one person he wanted to stay away from...when he was all but settled, ready to forget...why did it have to be him...?

"What happened Kong? Why this sudden curiosity about Kit?"

"I saw him at the dorm P'..I think he was meeting his friends..I am not sure though...he didn't recognize me.."

"Are u ok Kong?"

"No P'...can u please hold me..it hurts.."

"Come here nong..its ok..everything ll be fine..P' will always be with u...you can do this" Wave comforted him..he knew how much Kong was hurting..he had seen his pain and pulled him out of it these past 5 years..and just when the kid had moved on Arthit had to show up and bring all the forgotten memories back..it was like destiny wouldn't leave them alone..

Kong was laughing and muttering to himself.." Our plan worked...he doesn't recognize me"...