Quit it

Jimin beat me in UNO. This is not okay. He beat me in UNO, Just Dance and Wii Sports. I understood Just Dance but UNO! He beat me and Taehyung. Poor Taehyung thought the more cards you had the more money you had. Tae however got a call to head to rehearsal so it was just me and Jimin, fun.

Hoseok had went shopping and brought back some yogurt since me and Jin wanted some. I currently was craving some right now banana and strawberry the best flavor of yogurt ever! I went to the fridge to grab some Jimin following me like a puppy. Since I lost every single round even in Rock Paper Scissors even an epic wrestling match that I almost won but then Tae had to leave so right when he was about to lift me up so I could get Jimin with a pillow he left.

Moral of the story is, I want to tease Jimin and one way to tease him just like Tae & Jungkook is to ignore them. They hate it whether it's a text back or refusing a kiss like babies they want a lot of attention but Jungkooks tends act cool about it like it "doesn't bother him" but then he's laying in my bed holding me so close I can't breathe.

I start to lick my spoon hoping it would tease him. He started to kiss my cheek then moved my hair to kiss my neck. "Jagi...please" he said in a whisper. "What Jimin?" He looked up at me. "Oh your talking to me now?" I look at him and put some of the yogurt on his lips. "Lick it off" he licks his lips. "Good...now" I put some of the yogurt on my lips. "Lick it off me" he leaned over and kissed me. I stood up and walked away from him.

"Where are you going!" he stood up following behind me. I stepped into my room and took off my robe revealing myself to him and headed towards my bathroom. I heard Jimin stop in his tracks and breathe hitch in his throat. "Don't follow" I said closing the bathroom door.

I stepped out of the shower putting a towel around me to head to my closet. When I walked outside Jimin wasn't there anymore. I started to get dress in comfortable clothes and decided to get some work in. I sat down at my desk and edited some of the photos that needed to be edited and started counting up the money I had. I was only 100,000 grand away from my goal of having my own building and I wasn't going to let anyone stop me from my goal.

I was so focused on my computer I didn't even notice the door had opened. "Hey baby" someone had kissed my cheek. "I'm still not talking to you- Jin?" I kissed him on his lips. "What are you doing here?" He smiled at me and sat down by me on my bed. "I finished earlier so they let me home, I wanted to come and see you. Do you want to go out?" I nodded my head. "Let me change my clothes first" he smiled at me and nodded his head. "I'll wait for you okay" he started to head towards my door.

"Okay see you in a couple of minutes" I brushed out my hair and put some high waisted blue jeans on and left the shirt I was in on, it was a just a basic black t-shirt nothing to flashy. I left my hair down (or tied up if you prefer). "Okay Jin I'm ready to go-" Jin wasn't there. "Jin?" The only one in the room was Jimin. I made my way towards Jin's room. I opened his down and he wasn't there either. "Jin?" I walked and side and then I felt a pair of large arms around me. The person started kissing my face then neck. "Jin?" I let out a low breathe. "Guess again" I immediately turned around a saw Jimin.

"Jimin?!?!" He smiled down at me. "Yes" I rolled my eyes. "What are you doing I'm supposed to be hanging out with Jin" he just smiled. "Talking to me now?" I just sighed and pushed passed him. "Jagi I was only joking" he said coming after me. I head towards to the kitchen. Jin was there drinking some water. "Jin there you are I was looking for you" Jin placed his glass on the table. "Ready to go?" I nodded my head. "Great Jimin come in please"

My smiled dropped. "What!" Jimin walked it shoes on and everything. "Jin!" He laughed a little. "What? Is it my love?" I looked over at Jimin then Jin. "I thought I was going out with you!" He shook his head with a smile. "Jimin told me what you were doing and besides I asked you if you wanted to hang out I never said with me" he took a sip of his water.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Not cool Jin" he came out to me and whispered in my ear. "It's okay my love, your mine tomorrow. Just play nice with him okay" I looked at Jimin then back at Jin again. "Okay" I huffed. Jimin smiled "Come on Jagi"

"Thank you" I looked up at Jimin as we started to walk outside the house by a near by park.
. "For?" He smiled at me "For letting me take you out, for letting me feel normal" I kissed his cheek. "Jimin" I looked at him. "You are not normal and" I smiled "I love it" I took his hand and made my way back up stairs. He smiled kissing me.
We walked around for a couple more hours taking pics and talking about life.

"So did you guys have fun?" I heard Hobi from the living room. "Yes we did" Jimin said falling onto the couch. "I'm so tired, I have to wake up early tomorrow" Jin laughed "Not me it's my day off" he said settling on the couch. "Great well I'm going to bed" Jimin picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "Hey!" I said "She's mine tonight" he smacked my butt and I giggled.

Guys I lowkey feel like this story it's not going anywhere but I'm trying my best. Remember always Goodnight, Goodmorning and good afternoon.

Borahae💜