IMPORTANT

GUYYSSSS MY STORY RUN IS NOW POSTED GO READ AND SHARE!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT TOO!!!!!!

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

And just for ya, here is the first chapter!

Chapter 1: An Uninvited Fresh Start

SongJu South Korea

March 11th, Year 22

I arrived at Inchoeon airport with my parents as well as my fiancé. Pushing my sunglasses closer to my face as well as the scarf I wore making sure it was secure. Daniel wanted me to cover my face as well as my father and mother.
Mine and Daniel (my fiancé) arms linked together as I hid the sliver diamond ring on my left ring finger between our linked arms.

I was to ashamed to let people know this was the man or monster I was going to marry.
We walked towards a coffee shop located further in the airport I thought I noticed a familiar face behind the counter. He had handed me our drinks keeping the hat on his head low covering his eyes. "Enjoy" he said as he traveled to make the next order. I didn't think much of it  as my fiancé went to grab our drinks.

My fiancé pulled at my arm indicating it was time to go. I followed along beside him I felt drained. Like he was dragging me to my inevitable doom.

————

"So this is where you two will be staying" I walked up the pavement. Looking at the doors to the large apartment building allowing my eyes to follow it all the way up to the sky. The black building was erie in this weather. The dark clouds and the hidden sun indicating it would rain soon. My parents arm and arm walked further to the building smiling at the exterior. My mother turned her head. "You two follow" she said a smile sitting on her face.

A smile that looked more like a cry for help. My mother married my dad during college where they had met. They married so quickly because where my mom comes from if you get pregnant you have to get married. My dad who had studied abroad in America was on his last year of college. He met my mom at a party hosted by one of his friends. They were quickly attracted to each other and after hooking up my mother was pregnant but she hadn't told anyone since days later she lost the baby.

After getting over the lost of her baby rather quickly she chased my father. Finding out he was rich and had a beautiful home waiting for him back in South Korea her imagination ran wild. She pictured their life together. A happy life with kids, a couple of maids, a butler and even a dog. She saw the perfect life and he saw nothing. He fucked her again just because he was bored and she let him because she loved him.
My father doesn't love, he hasn't loved anything other then his success. My mother thought she was invincible but unfortunately she wasn't and had me. My grandparents before they died said she had to either get married or leave. His parents agreed so the two got married, graduated and lived their lives in America until I was about 16 and we moved to South Korea.