To Long

The boys have been own tour for 3 months. At first I was okay they called and texted the 1st month but now they barely even text me. They call me for 5mins and then hang up on me.

I've been working every day in the office, not only do we take photos but we also opened up a designer unit where people come in and design clothes, especially for idols. I work in that unit and others since I am the boss.

I'm getting really annoyed however though with the lack of communication, they should have let me gone on the trip.
I took out my phone out of boredom and decided to go live. "Hey guys how are you doing?" I placed my phone the counter. "That's good I'm alright a little upset" I smiled everyone asking me if I'm okay. "Yes me and my boyfriend are doing long distance but for the last month he's been so dry. He lacks wit of communication with me. He used to make time for me, guys what do I do?" I had no one else to talk to. Alyssa. is planning her wedding, Daniel is with his new boyfriend and Lizzy is working.

Everyone told me to leave, that I should end it. I'm not though I mean there just on tour right, like they would cheat or anything. Everyone told me he's probably cheating and I need to leave him.
Will I don't think any of those are true, if by boyfriend I meant 7 idols apart of the biggest band in the world going on tour than the advice would be usueful, but since I do have 7 who are traveling the world right now then no it's not true, I think. It's not.

1 month later

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We all shouted from my living room, I flew back to New York to celebrate New Years with my friends and not alone. Jimin however texted me saying "Have fun without us, sorry we can't make it" I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket, tour is fun when you can go.

Couple weeks later.

"Okay I'm thinking the coat should be scarlet red, for the photos don't put the under shirt on I just wanna show off the jacket" the model nodded. We have her wear the coat,  she covered her nipples with padding so no surprises. She came out her dressing room hair slicked back, red coat on with black leather pants and boots. "Excellent! Now let's go" I walked with her but then was stopped by Maya "Something arrived at the house for you" I nodded "Let me do this shoot first and I'll go home" she nodded and walked away. "Got it!"

I walked into the house seeing 5 different packages. "What is this" I asked my self. They were dresses for the up coming Grammy's I forgot they wanted me to take photos.

I opened up an envelope there were plane tickets and everything and a letter from the guy on the phone. "Dear Ms.(L/n) we are so pleased to have a Broadway star on our carpet soon. We would like you to pick from the 5 designers who have sent you an outfit to wear for musics biggest night. We have supplied a hotel room, security, food, makeup and more for you to have the best experience, we have also sent a goodie bag to your hotel. Safe travels ~ Micheal.

I started opening up the dresses and trying them on.

Grammy in one Day

I landed off the airplane and had security close to me. "Now" both security looked at me. "Ms.(Y/n) we're gonna take you through that hallway but you have to stay close. You have a lot of fans out there"

I scoffed and laughed "Pfff I don't have any fans" the other one looked at me raising a brow.

"No (Y/n) I don't think you understand. You are a broadway superstar, your one of the most famous photographers and designers in the world right now, everyone is wearing you. You also have 100 million followers on Instagram. You need to stay close" I just nodded my head, when did all of that happen?