Hope World & Run

Hope World my recent book is about a girl who is an orphan who one day dreams of going to a place where she believes she can find a mom

Hope World my recent book is about a girl who is an orphan who one day dreams of going to a place where she believes she can find a mom. However plans change when she travels to Hope World.
Meeting many different people, making new friends and memories in a place that only exist in the skies, in our dreams.
She goes on adventures and even becomes friends with a pig.
She goes through love and heartbreak. Goodbyes and Hellos in the story Hope World.

I've also am writing a story called Run

I've also am writing a story called Run. Which has not been posted yet, but if you are looking for more emotional and mature book Run is that for you. Based off the Bts storyline HYYH it is full of emotion and time travel that causes the characters to undergo many hardships and come to the reality of Growing up and becoming an Adult.
The characters face anxiety, drug abuse, depression, different disorders, poverty, verbal abuse and more. There is not sexual abuse in the story so far the story is not completed but frequently updated.

The characters grow up faster than they should, they try to hold onto their youth but a dark reality hits them.
They can't be young forever no matter how much they wish to be.

However the story is not just darkness and tears. It is full of friendship, love and partying.
The kids try to live the youth that they have whenever they get the chance.
It's full of adventure, young love and did I mention time travel?
It's not like anything your read before.

So please if you want to step away from cookie cutter love and romance.
If you want to step away from the kdrama field.
Run is the book for u.

The book comes with a warning. All details will be in the introduction.