By the light of the Moon

We got back to the hotel and went through all the photos we took today at the park. They all look amazing. I load them onto my computer. I had changed out of my leggings and into a comfortable dress. Followed by taking off my ponytail and my makeup. Then there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Ara, I'm one of the women who worked on the designs for outfits you took photos of today, May I come in?"

Whaaaaat no way I have to let her in this is dope. Also her English is pretty good.

"Sure one moment" I walk over to the door and she is exactly my height, we see eye to eye.

"Hello, you are (Y/n) correct?"

"Yes I am and Ara is it?" She nods at me.

"Yes I'm Ara I worked on the outfit Jin was wearing, I'd love to see the photos you took so I may choose"

"Ah yes of course" we walk over to my computer and sit down in two rolly chairs, weeee.

"These are very good (Y/n)! You are very talented, ever thought about your own business or working under a major label?" I nod my head yes.

"I've always thought about opening up my own business and performing on Broadway" she widens her eyes and little and gives me a smile.

"Great goals. I hope you can make them come true" she says genuinely.

"I hope so too, thank you Ara"

"No problem and hey I think you are very beautiful here's my number just in case you ever need a cool outfit or hair color change" I smile at her.

"Thank you Ara, I think your beautiful as well"

She smiles "Of course and thank you" we shake hands and she turns to leave.

Just as Ara is leaving Jungkook walks in with a small bag.

"Jungkook baby what are doing?" I am a little curious.

He doesn't answer me and just puts his bag down on a chair and turns to lock the door. My eyes widen at his actions but I'm too curious to stop him. I sit back at my desk making it seem as if I hadn't noticed him take his shoes off and make his way towards me.

*Smut Warning*

"Get up" I looked at him, my eyes widened.

Aw he thinks he's cute, he ain't ready for me yet. But I let him think he is. However I wanna have some fun first.

"No" his eyes widen and I turn my chair back around and face my computer.

All of sudden my chair is spun around, he picks me up from the chair with my butt facing out.

"Jungkook put me down!" I say kicking my legs around.

"Okay Noona" he plumps me on the bed.

"Ow" I say after I hit my head on the frame.

"Let me make it feel better Noona"

"Okay but you're gonna have some ic-" I'm caught off by the feeling of hands travelling up my dress, straight to my core. Then it hits me, I'm not wearing any underwear, but I'm not complaining so let's go.

His fingers find my clit and slowly start to massage it. Little moans escaping my mouth. I bite down on my lip and leans up to kiss me on my reddish lips.

He started to make circles on my clit faster, causing me to moan a little louder than before.

"Noona" Jungkook says as he breaks the kiss.