Intro: Persona

The audience roars, the crowd goes wild, I see him again but he's not alone he brought his friend.

*Hours after dancing and plane rides*

(Y/n) POV

Me and the boys finally made it back home to Korea. I'm so happy this has become my home.

I started to unpack my clothes and put them away when there's a knock at my door.

"Taehyung!!!" I give him a hug and he returns with an even tighter hug.

"Hey (Y/n) what are you doing?"

"Well right now I'm unpacking my clothes, I'm so exhausted" I plop on my bed.

Tae plops down next to me.

"Well let's finish now so later on we can hang out"

"Okay but you're very distracting" I lean over to kiss him, then he pulls me against him to deeper the kiss.

We sit there making out on my bed like two teenagers until there's a knock on my door.

"Mhm" we both look to see Namjoon standing at the door.

"Tae they need you at the studio, you need to go now our you'll be late"

"Damn really I need to go now?" Tae says not wanting to let go of (Y/n) even for a couple of hours.

"Yes Tae all of you have to except me and of course (Y/n), oh and by the way they used some of your photos for our next comeback"

"They did ???"

"Yea (Y/n) they were very impressed by your work, they really like you. You've got skills"

"Well thank you baby" I go over and kissed his cheek. "And Tae my love if you have to go because of work then go baby, I don't wanna hold you back"

"But I wanna stay"

"Tae baby go I'll see you later and I'll give you all the kisses then"

"You will?" He stands up close to me.

"I will baby" and attack him with some kisses causing him to smile instead of frown.

Tae leaves the room leaving me and Namjoon.

Wait didn't he say he was going to do something to me, uh oh I'm lowkey scared.

"Baby"

Namjoon says I'm walking away to finish unpacking. I only have a couple things left.

"Yes Joon" I say with my back turned.

"Come to my room when you finished unpacking" he says in a much deeper tone, his voice is already as it is so this should be interesting right.

"Okay Joon I'll come"

I say with my back still turned walking towards my bed where my suitcase is.

*After some time*

I decided to take a shower to wash away the plane ride over here.

While I'm in the shower I hear footsteps approaching.

Then I hear the bathroom door close.

"I told you to come to my room when you were finished"

*Smut ⚠️Warning ⚠️*

"Sorry I wanted to take a shower"

"That's okay but you should have told me to come join you"

"And why is that" I'll play along to this game. It's fun.