Thursday

A couple of days have gone by, I've been practicing everyday following all the steps and learning the lyrics. The days leading up to the day I have to go seem to be getting closer, I really don't want to leave.

I have this small fear of being forgotten about, they'll move on and forget me. Then I'll forget them, however I really don't want to forget this, us.

My thoughts disappear when I hear a knock on my door. "Can I come in?"

"Of course you can" I stay in my same spot on my floor stretching, Jin walks in.

"How are you feeling (Y/n)?" he looks at me with a warm smile and a small bowl of soup placing it on my desk right next to me. "I'm okay thank you Jin" I smile at him while getting ready to stand up and have my soup.

"How's everything going with the play?" He looks at me as he sits down beside me by my desk. "Good, I've remembered my lines and the steps. Took a small break from writing the song so now I'm just working on my voice. It's been so long since I've been able to sing in front of people, I'm so nervous" I said enjoying my soup.

"You're going to do great (Y/n), hopefully me and the boys can watch some of your shows. Hobi told me he saw you in the dance studio, he said you have raw talent. Did you go to dance classes or something before all of this?" he says looking up around the room and waving his finger around.

"Well no, when I was younger I took dance classes, but then they got to expensive, so my mom took me out. I however continued to train everyday, my elementary school had a dance teacher and she helped me out sometimes. Then I graduated and went to middle school. It was harder to train then, middle school was very hard for me. I went through a lot mentally, I was bullied and everything was changing.

"I had closed off dance, I was almost ashamed to do it. My middle school focused more on "actual jobs" like doctors and being lawyer's, jobs where you can make money and go to school for. However I told myself once I graduated that high school would be different. I went to high school in Brooklyn, my school wasn't big into the performing arts so I tried my best to make it and I did.

"I started a drama club, we did a production every Fall and Spring. We sang, danced and acted. My dance teacher would help me after school , I practiced everyday, I danced everyday. Until after high school, I focused more on photography, gave up on dance on my dream. Got a job in the city teaching kids about photography and how to take the perfect photo. It was Alssya that got me to audition, I didn't think i'd get it, until now" (A/n sorry if that is way to much). "Wow (Y/n), you are really special, you've done so much. You've worked so hard, you deserve everything coming your way, truly"

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too" he leaned over and kissed me.

"Now let's go see what the boys are doing. You need a break from your work" Jin stood up, holding my hand as we laughed and walked into the living room.

"Hey boys"

"Hey (Y/n)" They all say coming over to me, hugging me and leaving kisses all over my face.

"Guys you're crushing her!" Jungkook says walking over to us. He just came home from the studio.

"Baby!!!!!" I say going over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Noona!" he kisses me on my lips and we all sit down on the couch.

"So what do you guys want to do?" says Yoongi.

"Yea what should we do, i'm bored!" Tae says plopping on the couch.

"I know what we should do!"

"What is it Jagi?"

"PARTYYY!!!!!!!!!"

"No" Namjoon says. "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "No" "Yes" "Ha!" "Gaaah How did I fall for that!"

"So party is it is"

"Yup lets do it!"

"Count me out" Yoongi gets up walking away, ouch that hurt a little; he's so distant now.

"Anyways let's party!"

Okay guys sorry if this chapter was boring or just not it! lol. I wanted to update fast since my wifi was down but tonight I want to update more. I think where I left off with Jin should be a bonus chapter (For those to skip) then keep the story going. But thank you guys for reading and always remember Good night, Good morning or Good afternoon, right now for me it is currently Good afternoon.

Happy birthday to Jin 🥳

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!