13 going on 30

A couple months later I had meet my goal and the boys were on tour so I didn't get to see them ever. I spend my days working and settling everything into place.

I had planned to open up business in New York but also in Seoul. I figure I would work at The Seoul office and visit the New York office when I had the opportunity to.

I looked over the papers one more time.

"Okay everything looks good" Brian told me settling everything for me. "Great thank you again for looking over" we both shook hands.

"Of course it's my job to" we both smiled and Alyssa came inside. "(Y/n) this place is so nice. So how's everything? Already for business?" I nodded my head.

"No me and Brian just finished finalizing some things and we're pretty much done. We open in a couple of days. I'm so nervous" she smiled at me and sat by the arm of my chair.

"I'm so proud of you sis" she kissed my head. "I'm proud of me too" I smiled to myself. "Well how are the boys?" I sighed.

"Busy, there on Tour for the rest of the month so I won't see them for a while" Alyssa sighed "Well you always have us" I nodded looking down at the floor.

"Thank you for coming not leaving me here alone" Brian spoke up. "Of course any friend of Alyssa is a friend of mine" we both laughed. "Come on let's go out tonight!"

All I felt was exhaustion I stumbled back the stairs while Brian and Alyssa went back to their hotel. I landed face first on the couch. "Mhmmm where's Jin when I need him?" I sighed and go back up taking a shower and changing into Yoongi's sweater and Namjoon's sweats. I layed on the couch until eventually I feel asleep.

A couple weeks later I was ready for business we had a couple of idols come into for their concept shoots even shot some stuff for Japan Vogue.

Thanks to people finding out I was Bts photographer a lot of people wanted to work with me In Korea hopefully soon I will be world wide.

"Ms.(Y/L) we have a call for you, it's the Grammy's" I opened my eyes wide. "Hello?" I said taking the phone.

"Ah yes is this (Y/n)?" I looked back at my assistant and she shrugged. "We want you to shoot for the Grammy museum we really enjoy your work also we would like you to perform you song from Ms.Judgement which I hope you know is nominated! What do you say?"

I look at my assistant taking her hands. "Yes I will when do you need me?" He cleared his throat. "A couple of months would be nice possibly a couple days before would be okay" I smiled.

"Sounds great see you then." He sighed "Okay will do goodbye" he hung up the phone before I said bye but I was to excited to care about that.

"We're going to the Grammy museum!!!" We started to jump around like little girls.

"Baby that's amazing" Namjoon came walking into. I went up to him "Namjoon when did you get here?" I kissed him.

"This morning wanted to come see you and the office. The boys are downstairs. By the way they found the cafe" we both chuckled.

"Oh Namjoon this is my assistant Maya" he shook her hand. "Nice to meet you" she held his hand for a little to long. I cleared my throat and took his arm away from hers.

"Well Maya you can book the flights will I'm gone I'll see you later" I walked out with Namjoon. All she did was give a shy wave.