Travel Time

It's been a about 1 month since i've had my night with Jungkook and he's been a lot closer lately. However I noticed since he gotten closer to me the boys have tried to get closer to me as well, then there's a knock on my door. "Hey Joonie" I say with a bright smile. "Hey (Y/n) may I come in?" He so cute this is his house and he still ask me to come in. "Of course you can" I step to the side and allow him to enter my room. "I really like what you've done with your room" He looks around.
He looks at my vanity with all the lights around it . "This is really pretty, you like to do makeup?" He looks at some of my products on the vanity. "Yea sometimes when I have the time to get all glowed up" I say as I sway my hair dramaticly, we both laugh.

(Y/n)'s beautiful vanity-

He then pulls the seat out from my desk to face me while I sit at the small trunk at the end of my bed

He then pulls the seat out from my desk to face me while I sit at the small trunk at the end of my bed. "Sooo (Y/n) I need to tell you something" he says giving a small smile. "Yea what's up?"
"Me and the boys are going to be in Japan for 2 weeks and we were wondering if you wanted to com-"

"Yes!" I say with pure excitment. "Great!"
"When do we leave to Japan?" he laughs a bit and turns to put my chair back into my desk. "We leave tommorrow morning at 7:40 am"

I look at the time it's 11:00 pm and now i'm slightly annoyed because I am not packed and have no nice clothes to take with me to Japan. "What!"
"Yea sorry but if you want me and the boys could help you pack?"

"Yes get all of them in hear so I can yell at all of You! And also stop telling me things last minute!" he laughs and leaves to get the boys. They all come into my room, Namjoon leading them in grey sweats and white t-shirt, Jin right behind him in black sweats and a white t-shirt his hair wet from a shower., after him is Hoseok in light grey sweatpants and a colorful shirt.

Then Yoongi comes in cream colored sweats and a pull over, then Jimin comes in grey sweats and a pull over. Then Taehyung in a white t-shirt and grey sweat pants. Then lastly Jungkook comes in, in a ponytail, black sweats and black t-shirt. "So, boys you mean to tell me that I have to pack now with not enough time to go through my closest to see what I can bring to wear to Japan and no one wanted to tell me until last minute!"

Jimin comes up to me and hugs me from behind "I'm sorry Jagi we were gonna tell you earlier but you were busy editing your pictures" He said kissing my neck which causes me to breathe a little heavy, then reality kicks in and I realize what this boy is doing! I leave his embrace pull him close and whisper in his ear. "It's not gonna work on me baby" I let go and wink at him and he gives me a devlish grin not being the same cute boy he was 5 mins ago. "Now back to what I was saying, who is going to help me pack my clothes for the trip tommorrow?"

They all throw their hands up and then I clap my hands assigning them to move their butts and they rush around like little ants. Hobi grabs my suitcase, while Jimin and Namjoon go through my clothes in my closet. Jungkook and Tae go through some of my makeup and then I feel someone poke my shoulder. I turn around to see Tae wearing my red lipstick. "Tae you look beautiful" I say and kiss his lips. "You think so" he says making a cute face poking his lips out. "Yes, yes I do my love" I kiss him again and pulls me closer to him.