Light of the Moon Part 2

"Turn the car back around!" Jungkook shouted. "What why she has a family-" Jungkook cut off Jimin "No the baby is Brian's! We fucked up bad!"

They all huffed "Fuck" Jimin cursed as well as Yoongi. "What do we do?" Hoseok looked at around. "We turn back" Namjoon stated from the back of the car.

(Y/n) POV

"Why were they here?" I turn to face Alyssa. "Well we wanted you guys to talk with each other it's been  two years-"

"So you invite them to a kids birthday party?! I've moved on with my life. It's me and the world. I've done everything I had to do" I walk towards the window of Lizzy's bedroom.

Alyssa and I are alone the others are outside partying or trying to. "(Y/n) please talk to me. I know them leaving you hurt but if you could just open up and talk to me. I'm your best friend this isn't you. I know who you are just talk to me about it and tell me what happened-"

"There is nothing to discuss. I told you Alyssa I live my life now because if I say it, then it won't let me live. Who needs love right? When you have everything you could ever want! Look I have everything I've ever wanted. I have my job, I have awards, my friends, my family and I have riches. I even have you. I don't need love, is it a nice thing to want maybe if your not desperate" I turn to look out the window soon opening it to sit on the fire escape. "But not needed" I close the curtains.

A couple of minutes went by, about 15 before there was a knock on the door. I know it wasn't Lizzy It's her room so who could it be.

I don't even bother to look until I feel a small hand touch my back that makes me jump at first then I see it's just Max. "Hey you can't sit here kid" I look at him trying to climb the window.

" Max I'm serious it's dangerous" he stops climbing. "Then why are you sitting there?" He questions. "Because I've done it before and I'm good at it"

"Go back to the party Max" he shook his head. "Why not? It's your birthday go open gifts and eat cake" he shakes his head

"Mama said stay with you for a little" I sighed. "Fine, so Max how do you feel" he raise a brow. "About what? I feel fine not sick!" I shake my head "No like hows your day"

"Yea and then Daddy took me to the museum and we saw the dinosaurs and lizards. We also saw George Washington and A Princess. Even though she was fake she was really pretty. The statues of the boy and girls were nice too" I smile as we stayed on the bed.

"Seems like who had a nice day. Time travelling to the past" he laughed "Yea time travelling" he got up and pretended to be a rocket ship I think,  not sure he's 5.

"I'm tired Titi (Y/n) " I smile "Me too" I held him and we both feel asleep to silence.

I don't know what time it is but there's a soft knock on the door. "(Y/n)?" I widen my eyes. Jungkook? What is he doing here. I slowly turned not to wake the baby. "Yes" my face facing the window not turning my face to his.

At some point in the middle of the night Max was in Pjs and I was wearing one of Lizzy's night gowns. Luckily there's a door in Lizzy's room that connects to Max room.

I pick up Max and Jungkook comes in front of  me and takes him from my arms. I watched him take Max to bed and tuck him in. I sat back on the bed the moonlight hitting beautiful from the curtains. I remained facing the moon while my back was towards Jungkook as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Noona..."

"Yes Jungkook" he sighed "I wanted to say sorry. For what happened two years ago. Just know we didn't want to, it was the company that said it would be best for our safety and your own. Some of the fans were starting to get crazy and-" I rose my hand

"it's fine, I'm over it" he sucked in a breathe. "Noona please we want you back" I turn to face him and tear falling down his cheek. He never takes his eyes off mine.

"Noona we never stopped loving you. I never stopped loving you. Your everything I've ever wanted your beautiful, confident, smart, you stand up for yourself, you always help others before yourself. You didn't care what other thought about you or you-"

"Stop" I looked at the window. "Just stop. Your telling me something almost every women in the world is cable of. I turn to face him. There are plenty of women who are beautiful, kind, confident and smart. Who put others before themselves, who stand up for themselves. There are thousands who do those things! So why me. What makes me so fucking special"

"Your right" I look up at him and he stands up from the bed. "Your right (Y/n) there are women out there who are beautiful, smart, kind and confident. But you want to know what makes you so fucking special to me, to us. You loved us, you loved me for me.

"You didn't love me because I was Jeon Jungkook you loved me because I was a man who loves you, if I was being an idiot or doing something you didn't like you didn't hesitate to tell me. "Jungkook stop doing that your being a fucking idiot or Jk watch yourself because your not gonna talk to me like that" you weren't my manger or a assistant. You were my girlfriend" he got closer to me. "And one day my wife"

A stubborn tear feel down my cheek. "It would never work, your busy I'm busy. We live two lives there aren't ours-"

"What do you want to do? Deep down what is it that you want to do?" I cried. "Photography it's always been photography not movies or plays. Pictures"

"Then that it was you'll do hm? Do that. Come back to us and the company. The company you built from the ground up with the money you earned. Come back please. We want you there. Apollo misses you too" he sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around my waist.

"Fine" he smiled "But there's a catch!" He smiled tears falling down his cheek as he wiped them. "Yea what's that?" I smiled

"You have to tell the company. You have to stand up to company" he smiled and looked towards the moon. "Done" then he leaned over and I pulled him close and kissed him. "By the light of the moon, I'll sit with you. By light of the moon I'll sing with you. By the light of the moon I'll miss you. And no matter what happens, now matter how far apart we are. I'll See you again at the light of the moon and there I will

"I hold you"

Fin

Thank you guys so much for reading this book. It means so much to me that many of you enjoyed it. Please share with others so they can as well. I just wanna say I know this book isn't the greatest lol but I tried my best. I plan on writing more and I may or may not have something coming out soon. Stay tuned for what comes next. I even plan on a book two for Let's Do it. But I'm going to wait a little on that one. Until next time always remember Goodnight, Goodmorning and Good afternoon.

Borahae 💜