19

so i decided to just keep writing long and short chapters both until i have a complete ending for the book lol.

sorry i'm so late i still love yall haha. follow my ig // omahaapparel & heillyfym. xox ily.

-

time : 4:57 am

jack's eyes suddenly fluttered open. he never fully fell asleep, since something was bothering him. he was fine about four hours ago. he was definitely fine. but the night just seemed to be consuming him. he slowly got up from bed, attempting not to awaken arabella, and went out the room door. on his way downstairs, he passed a window. the view was amazing to him. it was pretty fucking gorgeous. the dark and purple sky..

he shook his head out his feelings and proceeded to walk downstairs. the stairs screaming as he took the final step. he ran his fingers through his hair and scratched his bare chest. a yawn escaped his lips as he walked into the kitchen and his eyes burned at the light from the refridgerator. feeling someone watching him, he turned back, and the silhouette of arabella thickish figure appeared.

"i see you're awake." jack chuckled as a tired smile appeared on her lips, her eyes semi-open. he admired her blacked out figure, the outline of her panties popping out, and his oversized shirt randomly thrown over her.

"did i wake you up?" he asked her, his head popping back into the bright fridge. he heard the pattering of her feet slowly move closer to him, and a large thump. arabella had sat down on the kitchen counter, swinging her legs and watching jack. her eyes were slightly closed, since she was half awake.

"nah. the bed was empty when i moved over, so i just got up." she said, fiddling with her nails. jack half-smiled at the fact that she needed him to fall asleep. well, it sounds like that. he grabbed a can of soda and closed the fridge, taking a seat at the counter where arabella was seated with her legs now folded. she turned towards him.

"why are you awake right now?" she groggily asked him. he opened the coke as his eyes struggled to not look at her.. down there.. he cleared his throat faintly and took a small sip of the mountain dew.

"well um.. i can't just fall asleep when you're wearing that to sleep.." he looked down, and arabella giggled. she looked at him in the eyes and slid herself closer to the edge where jack was seated. he looked up at her, his mouth with a small gap. arabella took the soda out of his hand and placed it next to her, as she was hovering over him. jack and her stared at eachother intently, as she moved her hands through his hair. he placed his behind her thighs and they stood in the position.

jacks point of view.

"was it bothering you?" she whispered. our faces were dangerously close. i swallowed my breath slightly, nodded my head. damn.

"it was bothering me that i wasn't able to fuck the shit out of you." i growled. arabella began to breathe irregularly, as she moved her head close to my ear.

"than do it."

thats it. i can not take it anymore. i stood up, the chair flying back as i gripped her waist roughly and attacked her lips. our lips moved in sync as she grabbed my neck. she moaned through the kiss when i threw her around me and gripped her practically bare ass.

"j-jack." she struggled out as i threw her against the kitchen wall, sucking her neck. i bit it a bit roughly, blowing on the new mark of territory. my actions became rougher just due to her voice moaning my name. i moved back up to her face, as we stood there, out of breath and staring into eachothers eyes. i would honestly love to have sex with arabella right now, but that would spoil my plans for tonight. she looked at me in my eyes as she bit her bottom lip.

"why'd you stop?" she asked me. i set her down gently as she removed her arms from around me. it's not like i wanted too. we just have a really busy day ahead of us, now that i remember.

"we should save this for later?" i retorded. she just nodded and walked over to the refridgerator, fixing herself. i smiled as i looked at her butt when she bent down to grab something to drink.

"you're so cute." i teased her.

"aw thanks, ferb." she joked back. i looked at her with a straight face.

"did you just call me ferb.." i said to her, winning a laugh. i shook my head. she had some strawberries in her hand, and sat down next to me on this weird couch shit.. i took a bite out of the one in her hand, as she layed her head back in my chest, our legs tangled up.

"who's your favorite band?" i asked randomly. i felt the vibration of her laugh as she moved her head to look up at me.

"you should know, gilinsky. i did tell you the first few times we texted. but aside from that group, the neighbourhood, the xx, and mgmt." she said, taking a big bite of her strawberry. i nodded my head, running my fingers through her hair.

"where would you like to visit?" i asked. she scrunched her cute littl eyebrows and smiled.

"why?" she asked confused. i smiled down at her, looking into her eyes.

"because i want to know every single thing about you." i whispered. she looked at me, slowly straddling herself on me and finally sitting upright.

"why?" she said, playing with my hair. i got a few bitchchills when she did that, causing me to wrap my arm around her to calm down.

"cause i should know everything about you." i simply said. a big smile rose up to her face as she kissed my forehead softly. we stood in that position, staring into eachothers eyes.

"greece. italy. jamaica. monte carlo. the entire caribbean and tropical population. the world." every word she said, her eyes shined even brighter, her smile getting larger, and each word caressing of her tongue. i was so fascinated with this girl.

"what about you, mr. i'm so cool." she said, in a horrible man voice.

"that was so corny and disgusting.." i admitted, earning a laugh from us both. she rolled her eyes and stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"greece. italy. jamaica. monte carlo. the entire caribbean and tropical population. the world." i repeated. her eyes squinted a bit, as her face got closer to mine.

"copy-cat." she semi-smiled, furrowing her eyebrows. i looked into her eyes, and back at her lips, and back and forth.

"i didn't copy you. i just want to go anywhere you want to go babygirl." i said, as i pressed my lips onto hers.

-

A SWEET AND SAPPY CHAPTER BEFORE THE STEAM BEGINS. (awkwardly winks)

I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH. 70 K IM CRYIJG LIKE WHATBI DONT DESERVE THIS I LOVE YOU GUYS SI MUCH WHATBIS THIS.

-heilly.