15.

i guess i'll do this first smut by myself. i'm so sorry if it sucks guys fuuck. i'll warn when.

oh and enjoy. ily and thx for +33k. play song above/to the side when i say so lmao. ( if it doesnt work the song name is thirsty by partynextdoor.

-

{message sent! at 10:04 pm}

10:04 [arabella] i'm here jack.

10:06 [jack] just knock on the door ara wtf

10:06 [arabella] what if someone opens your door?

10:07 [jack] i'm home alone. just fucking knock babygirl.

10:08 [arabella] ok babe.

{message read! at 10:09 pm}

-

meanwhile...

i fixed the strap of my calvin klein sports bra since it was falling off my arm due to texting uncomfortable so i wouldn't get stopped. i had walked out of my house with that "top" and some white spandex/yoga pants i got for my birthday from american apparel. i was wearing some white roshes that i wear every other day since i love them so much.

i wasn't planning on leaving this car, but this is coming off anyway. stopping the engine, i walked out the car and locked it as i stretched my legs. i ran my fingers through my huge curly hair since i didn't feel like putting this shit up. it's basically a brown with some blonde highlighted curly afro up to my midboobs.

i walked up the stairs to get into his house and knocked again on the familiar cherrywood door. after hearing a few footsteps, i saw gilinsky shirtless with some gray sweatpants on and black socks. before i started drooling, i smiled nicely, attempting to keep my eyes up at his face, as he was trying to do the same.

"you look beautiful as always ara." he said sweetly as he opened the door enough for me to walk in. i blushed and thanked him, as the smell of chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies roamed the air. i closed my eyes in delight.

"you look godly as always jack." i said cheesing. he tried to hide his blush as i walked up to him and grabbed his cheeks.

"don't hide your blushing. it looks adorable." i said biting my lip. as he did the other day, he stared down at my lips and to my eyes rapidly, as he broke the silence and ruined the moment again.

"i made you cookies. i remember you told me you loved sugar and chocolate chips ones, so i kinda bought some mixes and made them." he said as a smile creeped onto my lips. i smiled feeling warmhearted inside.

"that's the cutest thing ever." i said, blushing at his actions. the ding of the oven rang as i quickly snapped my head to the cookies as jack squealed and jumped up. my poor heart.

"jack. that was fucking adorable." i said in awe. he winked at me and walked happily to the oven.

"babe go upstairs to my room if you want. last room far off to the right. " he said sweetly, as i nodded even though he couldn't see. i walked to the stairs at a normal pace, looking at the pictures on the wall. they were of jack, johnson, nate, and sammy. some were with others, as i quickly recognized nash.

i made my way up to the really far end of the hallway, which was a dim lighted narrow space. but nonetheless, the house looked gorgeous. on the door read the words "jg" with a ton of "___ was here" and drawings. i smiled as i read some writings.

as i opened the door, the bright teal room lit up. he had a black bedset with white pillows, a bright aqua blue shiney walls, and black and white furniture. the walls had posters, from nicki minaj to jay-z. and had photos of him and the guys, and even just him.