20

LETS ALL MAKE A TWERK VIDEO FOR WHERE ART THOU LMFAO THAT SONG MAKES ME GET FUCKING RATCHET AND TWERK MY ASS OFF IDC BUT HEY LETS DO IT LOLZ. SADLY IT DOESNT LET ME PUT THE MUSIC VIDEO BUT WE SHOULD SHOW THOSE NON TWERKIN ASS BITCHES HOW TO MOVE IDC IM UP FOR IT #WhenYoureCyberGhettoAf

-

you all mean so much to me and i appreciate every little vote or comment or read or adding to ur libraries. just being at 100k+ makes me so excited and happy. you guys stuck through with this book. and i wish i could say how much i love you to each of you individually.

enjoy xox. PLS READ ENTOURAGE. I FEEL LIKE I'M ASKING FOR TOO MUCH, BUT GUYS PLS DO ME THIS FAVOR!!!

-

my mind froze, and everything stopped moving. carter fucking reynolds. the little asian boy i knew since i was like, six years old. wanted to have sex with me. what would be so important that our bodies would have to see eachother naked in that type of way? what possibly could have happened to make him decide on having sex with me? ara-fucking-bella?!

i looked at gilinsky, my mouth slightly open in surprise, and worry. i know he would obviously get mad at me, but i mean, honestly.. i would do anything for my bestfriend. and plus, gilinsky can't get mad at him asking, because i honestly don't recall us technically dating..

"what's wrong, princess?" he asked, pulling up to the house. i bit my bottom lip contemplating whether i should tell him or not. telling him means he'll want to fuck carter up, and not telling him would mean i would be lying to him. put my friendship in jeopardy, or put my relationship in jeopardy?

"uh.. i'm just um.." i stammered, trying to out a perfect sentence. i barely have my life together and i'm sure i won't be able to please two people at once without hurting anyone period. my head tossed and turned as i nearly passed out. out of all the decisions i've ever had to make, this has to be by far the worst one i've ever come to. simply because both relationships mean the world to me, but i would ruin one either way.

"i just have a lot on my mind." i sighed, unbuckling my seatbelt. i felt gilinsky stare at me as i opened the jeep door and hopped out. my nerves were acting up as i licked my lips. i didn't literally lie to him just now. i do have a lot on my mind. but when it comes to the problem in general, i couldn't decide what to do. i looked from the house, to the cliff, and deciding on staying outside for a while.

"hey, jack?" i yelled, waiting for a response. the car was already turned off and i saw his olive skin through the moonlight. he turned his head around to face me, the cutest smile on his face. i broke inside, thinking about how either way, i'll most likely end up with no relationship at all.

"i'll be inside after a while, alright?" i mostly informed him. he smiled in response and walked closer to the camp house. my feet dragged over the grass and soil, to a rock that was directly in the middle of the edge, giving me an amazing view. i sat on the ground, leaning against the rock.

i've been bestfriends with carter for four years now. he was the person, before jack of course, that i texted at night. the person that was always there for me. the guy that took me out on little dates, even if we didn't see them as dates. he was the guy that made me smile when i felt like my heart was coming up my throat. he brought me candy, flowers, wrote me little notes in my locker back in highschool, stood up for me when the guys were harrassing me, was the one to make me fall inlove with him.. platonically. and i love him with my all.

i've been "together" with jack for about a few months and counting. it took me about a year with carter to get the trust i have in gilinsky already. he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me yell, he makes me scream, he makes me cry, he makes me feel when i can't. he calls me little pet names and grabs my butt. he remembers the little things about me that i wouldn't expect him to. he's kept me intrigued with him ever since that first text message. he's kept me intrigued ever since first meeting him. he's kept me intrigued on snapchat, on facetime, on imessage.. he makes me stick to him like glue. and i love it. i'm not sure if i love him, and sure enough when it comes to relationship type of love, i'm a dumbass. but i know whatever i feel for him is strong. it has to be.

i watched as the sun finally disappeared over the mountains and the stars came out. their shine makes me smile to myself, finally realizing what i should do. a weight lifted off my shoulders, as my hand found my phone and unlocked it. i clicked carters name on imessage and began typing away.

-

9:43 [arabella] hey, is the favor still on??

-

(jack)

my eyes closed as i shut the door gently, not wanting to make it evident that i was clearly pissed off. first, we argue a bit in the car. then, i act nice and cute and she fucking calls me jack. fucking jack. i tossed myself on the couch, kicking my shoes off and threw my head back as i stared at the ceiling. i'd do anything for her. we've gotten high together, we've had car sex before, we've teased eachother, we've had sex in general, i was planning on telling her something today, and i'm sure its clear on what it was.

i pulled my phone out and rubbed my hand down my face aggressively. my hand paused as i sighed deeply. it bothers me how she was treating me today. it wasn't my fucking fault i don't want "sexual relations in public" on my fucking record, and i sure as hell don't want it on hers. i clicked the squad group convo and began typing in the silence of the house. what an amazing last night.

-

group messages between johnson (jj) sammy (wilk) nate (skate) jake (foushee) & gilinsky.

{group conversation titled: omahasquad}

9:42 [jack] what an amazing fucking night.

9:45 [jj] u good bro?

9:45 [wilk] everything alright?

9:46 [foushee] yeah ^^

9:47 [jack] no im not fine. i didnt ask her out i didnt tell her i need her i didnt get to finish letting her ride me i didnt get to explain to her how i really deeply feel with her i didnt get to do shit.

9:47 [foushee] was it that she avoided it?

9:47 [jack] no.. i just never got to it.. she's acting distant now. shes fucking outside doing god knows what.

9:47 [jj] damn.. why tf are u letting her get away slowly

9:48 [wilk] put a ring on it before one of us do..

9:48 [skate] feel better bitch

9:48 [skate] oh, and yeah what sam said.

9:49 [jj] not helping fags.

9:50 [jj] look, gilinsky, what is it that u really, really need to tell her? if its bothering you that much!!

-

his eyes dropped, as well as his heart as he heard the front door open and little footsteps run upstairs. he thought for a moment, then sent the last messahe to the guys, before standing up and picking up his shoes as he headed for the staircase.

-

9:55 [jack] that i fucking love her.

-

read entourage! ily all. (: