11

im pretty excited for this omg guys. btw, 7 more chapters until this is over ): 8 counting da epilogue.. ily

{message sent! at 8:45 pm}

8:45 [arabella] jackkk

8:50 [jack] yes princess ?

8:51 [arabella] are you frfr?

8:52 [jack] about what ?

8:54 [arabella] about being at the studio.. im omw..

8:55 [jack] on god. :*

8:55 [arabella] alrightyyy.

9:02 [jack] babe wya ?

9:02 [arabella] im already here daddy. im scared tbfh.

9:03 [jack] why?

9:04 [arabella] you could be some type of masked murder or some shit ....

9:04 [jack] just come in babe. see you here xox

9:05 [arabella] you gay af for writing that lmaoooo.

{message read! at 9:05 pm}

-

meanwhile..

arabella sat down in her car, taking deep breaths. she was right infront of omaha studios, reading jack's text over and over again as the nerves took over her.

the smile she had plastered on her face never left, not yesterday, not today. her stomach jumbled in excitement and nervousness as she imagined what he looked like.

nothing came in her head, just an empty faced perfect guy, who treated her as if she was ontop of the world. someone she was so inlove with yet had not the slightest idea who he was.

the everest in her mind never ended. all these negative thoughts anticipated in her mind as she stopped the engine. she took a deep breath.

the engine turned off, as the outside sunset illuminated arabella's face. the wind blew threw her dark brown hair as she closed her door, gripping her phone.

the bells of an opening door filled the empty lobby as arabella entered. the faint sound of a slow song ringing in the background. seeing that it was probably only jack that was here, she slowly walked towards the white yet clear door that was a tad bit open. the chilly air hit her as the scene of an empty studio came into view.

the main section empty, but behind it was a young teenage looking boy. she squinted her eyes, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red as she opened her mouth to speak to the smirking boy.

"j-j..jack?" she stuttered out. the boy placed the headphones down and walked through the door and slowly to her.

"no babygirl." he deviously said, as arabella's face slowly changed in instant fear.