19.5 - 2.0 *SMUT*

[ P A R T T W O ]

SMUT WARNING DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU LOLZ. ITS BAD TOO IM SORRY.. THE WHOLE CHAPTER ; IM NOT PROUD OF TBH.

ANS I HAVE 100k ON THIS SHITTY BOOK LIKE I SWEAR IM TEARING UP U GUYS MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL ON GOD. WHEN I SAW 100 K I WAZ CRYING REAL TEARZ LIKE Y.

READ ENTOURAGE W. NATE MALOLEY PLS I BEG U GUYS.

enjoy xox.

-

i grabbed her by the waist and helped her straddle me, attacking her soft lips aggressively. her smooth hands explored my hair as my hands found the inside of her pants and gripped her ass through her shorts. she moaned into my mouth, causing my boner to grow slightly larger..

she disattatched our lips, breathing heavily. her smooth fingers found the strip at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up intensly, her cold hands making my stomach flex slightly due to the reaction. my shirt went flying across that jeep and into the back somewhere. i couldn't see, since i was to busy gripping on arabella's ass and sucking on her exposed neck.

"j-jack.. b-bab-baby.. help me unbutton my.. um, my p-pants pleaseee.." she moaned out, stretching her neck out more as i blew on the brand new hickey i had just created. my fingers smoothed down her stomach, and hovered over the button of her distressed jeans. before removing the button, i slid my fingers through the opening space inbetween her underwear and raw skin, moving them down and rubbing her soft spot.

arabella gasped in surprise. i took that as a signal to shove my lips onto hers, as her hands slid up to my thick hair and rubbed around. some song began playing as arabella began to grind her lips with the motion of my hands, while i slowly moved my fingers lower and lower. i slipped a finger in as her breath blew into the side of my cheek, gasping aloud and squeezing the strands of my hair she had entangled into my hair.

"f-fuck jack.." she moaned as she tilted her head around, and left it thrown back, her hair tingling my knees. i motioned my finger slowly, teasing her, and inching the second finger closer. with my free hand still gripped on her butt, i squeezed it up and down through the hem, inbetween her jeans and her panties. arabella began to whimper, making me smirk as her grinds began more and more weak.

i slipped my second finger in, going faster and deeper. my fingers dipped in and out of her wetness, leaving the substance stringing from my two fingers. all you could hear was the sound of water being poked at frantically, and the sweet soothing moans of bella. her head tilted foward, as she couldn't take it anymore.

"i'm gonna.. i'm-" i took my fingers out, bringing the wet fingers up to my dry lips and sucking on each one individually. she watched in disbelief.

"why would you.." she took a deep breath, trying to recollect herself, "why would you do that?" she struggled out. i placed my finger on her lips after i had sucked them dry and opened her mouth, leaving the sexual silence to be our only tension.

she never broke eye contact, until she began to move her right hand up and down my lower stomach and away from my hair. i continued to watch her blow on my finger and kiss it gently. i gripped the steering wheel with the hand that was once squeezing a fine piece of ass, and bit my lip as her hands slowly unbuckled my pants. she looked at me the entire time, as she inched closer and closer to my already hard and throbbing dick.

i couldn't believe arabella was going to do this. the girl i knew to be an amazing person, and maybe even a little freak (thanks to some of those snapchats and messages hehe), but never to give me a handjob. she grabbed it, placing a bit of pressure as she got a tight grip, and began moving her hands up and down. she had to move her body to lean on the steering wheel since her position was rather uncomfortable with a dick right infront of her and my big ass head blocking her ability to move. she repeated the same movements on my shaft as her pace quickened. i threw my head back and ran my fingers through my hair groaning in pure pressure.