16.5

FOLLOW aestheticjack or else.

*nash face* DO IT!

btw, this chapter may get a bit confusing later on. lmk if it does haha.

-

[new message sent! at 9:58 am]

9:58 [arabella] jack....

9:58 [jack] yes pumpkin?

9:59 [arabella] one, ew. and two.. i dont have clothes LMFAO.

10:00 [jack] shit. come outside and i'll drive you over to ur house.

{message read! at 10:00}

-

meanwhile...

seeing that they were literally a few feet away from eachother, arabella walked out the bathroom giggling as jack chuckled and shook his head. jack stood up, yelping quietly as he stretched.

"put your clothes on from last night and we'll take my car." jack said to arabella as she began putting on her yogapants. ara simple nodded, as she yawned due tiredness. jack was currently in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and doing what he had to do.

after a few minutes, five or so, they both were unamusingly finished at the same time, and made random conversation as they walked outside to jacks car.

"i just don't understand how his teeth were that big." jack groaned in a joking frustration as arabella skipped down the steps behind him.

"i know right! spongebob already has some, so why make poor timmy have some?!" they continued ranting about why timmy turner should not have big teeth, until they arrived to jack's navy blue jeep.

as they sat in and jack turned the car on, a meek mill song began blasting, making arabella scream so loud her hair flew out her bun. jack yelped as he struggled to reach the stereo, and the unofficial couple stood in silence.

"that was um.." arabella began, as jack slowly reached for the bar.

"i'm so sorry." he apologized, holding in a laugh. arabella laughed, making gilinsky let his out too, as they made fun of eachother's reactions while jack drove.

"wait, arabella whats your address?" gilinsky asked suddenly as they stopped at a red light. she told him the address, as they were a couple blocks from her house. arabella decided to make conversation in the meantime.

"so jack, where are we going?" she asked curiously. she wanted to know where their first date would be, and quite honestly, she was scared as hell.

"well, it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you now would it?" he smirked, staring at her and back at the road. arabella playfully rolled her eyes as she fiddled with her fingers out of boredom.

jack stared intently at her, (switching to the road several times) as he realized how adorable she was, and she wasn't even trying. he smiled slightly, as he opened his mouth and let words fall carelessly.

"you're cute when you're quiet." he said plainly. arabella scoffed at his comment, as she looked at him with shock.

"so i'm ugly when i speak?" she joking threatened. gilinsky widened his eyes, as he was slightly taken back from her comeback.

"no no not at all, i was just saying r-"

"shut up jack, i know what you meant." she smiled. jack looked at his hands that were slowly ungripping the wheel, as he blushed at his small embarassment. arabella smiled at the thought, loving how he looks blushing since it doesn't happen much.