21

(arabella)

i wasn't sure where all of this was going. where my current and future events were going to take me. but i knew that sooner or later, my perfect time period i called a vacation, would soon come to a drilling end. i have to choose between two of the most important guys in my life..

the room door busted open behind me, as a smiling gilinsky walked, and thats when everything started flashing inbetween my eyes quickly. i knew i had to tell him what was going on. because regardless if i picked carter, i knew i wouldn't be able to stay away from jack.

"jack.." i said in a barely-audible tone. his poor eyebrows furrowed as he inched closer to my trembling body. that always happens when i feel guilty, or know i'm in a bad predicament. his caring eyes shot through my veins like alcohol, as his worried tone entered my lungs like smoke, nicotine even. gilinsky's permanent. i couldn't possibly do it.

"i.. i have something to confess to y-you.." i stuttered. i sat down, mesmerized with sudden shock as his jaw clenched. he sat across from me, onto the bed, with confusion written on his face. i took a deep gulp as i closed my eyes. the tension in the room rose as i let out a deep sigh.

"remember carter?" i began. his eyes dropped as he nodded his head. "well.. he wants to have sex."

gilinsky's face went from chill, to full on murderer really quick, as he jumped up. his jaw was still clenched and his hands in tighting fists. he jumped up to the door as i cut through the voices my head saying to let him be, and infront of him.

"get the fuck out the way arabella." he growled, picking me up and gently tossing me behind him. i was beginning to get turned on by how hot he looked when he was mad, but instead, i followed him down the stairs as he flew past me, and stormed down them. again, i passed him and ran infront of him.

"jack! baby! please calm down!" i begged. his face was not having it, as i leaned on the wall of the narrow hallway. he shook his head as he threw his head in his hair, pulling it angrily.

"don't fucking tell me to calm down!" jack screamed, as he began to pick his fist up. the loud burst, and dust everywhere made me realize what he had just done. blood trickled down his nearly white knuckles as he cocked his hand out of the hole in the wall the was just produced.

"get. the fuck. out of my damn way!" he began to yell. i stood my guard, stretching my legs and crossing my arms. it didn't take long for gilinsky to literally shove me down to my feet. i gasped, as i hit the ground. my eyes squinted in anger as gilinsky stood there with an angry face on. i returned the favor as i stood up and got in his face.

"what's your shit, gilinsky?!" i screamed, poking his chest. the anger was boiling inside of me, as he stared back down at me.

"you're little asian bestfriend whats to fuck you! that's what my fucking shit is!" he screamed back. we began to argue for nearly 10 minutes, barking at eachothers face.

"if i'm here with you, what makes you think i'll have sex with him?" i questioned, as he regained his balance. i began to breathe roughly, as well as jack. he shook his head, as a cold laugh left his soft lips.

"maybe because that's what you were planning to do to begin with!" he smirked, thinking he won. my jaw dropped, as stared at him as if he was the most disgusting in the world. how could he say that?!

"you don't see me accusing you of hitting on that 15 year old bitch that lives next door to you, so don't you dare accuse me of wanting to fuck carter!" i retaliated. we both stood quiet, our faces all up in the others'. i turned towards the wall and slid down, wanting to calm down after saying what i just said.

my head was a couple inches under the hole gilinsky made in the wall, as he slid on the opposite side facing me.

i placed my trembling hands on my shorts as i gripped onto the hem. we stared at eachother, for a long period of time. i had nothing to say to him, and he had nothing to say to me. he lowered his leg that was crouched, and patted his stomach. i'm guessing that meant to lay down on him, and thats exactly what i did.

i took my time, crawling onto his stomach, and laying down on him. the house was utterly, and completely quiet. all that was heard was gilinsky's loud breathing. i rubbed triangles on his heaving stomach, while his fingers ran through my loose hair.

"i'm sorry.." he whispered. i licked my dry lips, continuing to rub shapes on his stomach. "i'm just so jealous and vulnerable when it comes to topics to you having sex with someone else." he struggled out. i felt something wet touch my loose arm that was holding his neck. but it was probably sweat.

"it's okay daddy, i understand." my voice was as low as a mouse, as gilinsky slid down low enough to where we were both lying down on the hallway floor.

"i just.... i'm just.. i'm just inlove with you- bella." he gulped. at that entire moment, my heart stopped, my chest bounced, my heart fell down into the deep pits of my stomach, and a faint smile rose onto my lips. i switched my position from being on my back, to being on my stomach. my chin rested on his chest, as i kissed the crook of his neck.

"i'm inlove with you too, jack."

and in that moment, i realized that jack and i have the ability to get through anything. they say that the one who can calm down your pain and anger is the one for you. and i believe that the pieces we were searching for in everyone else, is here, with eachother.

i kissed his lips, as a snarky smile appeared on his lips. i felt his large hands clamp onto my ass, as i was suddenly flipped onto the floor, as he hovered above me.

"now, how about we have some rough, kinky, make up sex on this floor?" he whispered into my ear. i giggled as my hands found his face, and threw his lips onto mine.

-

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! THERES AN EPILOGUE TO THIS.,,, AND IM SO EXCITED FOR IT!!!!1!!1!1!

ALSO, SUCKS TO BE A FAN OF THIS REALLY SHITTY BOOK; BCUZ THIS IS LITERALLY THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE, WHICH WILL BE UP IN EITHER TWO WEEKS, OR NO MORE THAN A MONTH. ILYSM AND IM SO SORRY GUYS.

I JUST THINK ITS FINALLY TIME TO END IT. DONT HATE ME BCUZ I HAVE A REALLY GOOD NEW JACK G FANFIC IN THE WORKS THAT'LL BE RLLY FUN TO READ AND WRITE FOR ME.

-ogcambam.