17

follow @-cartahh cause shes a cutiepie and won the contest and is just so adorable.

feels because i have 0/12 on twitter and no one helps me i cry i've literally had like 3 fucking twitters in 2 years, and cam, omaha, and the guys have the nerve to notice newborns and not a og like me. idec anymore guys. i literally cried. #noshame. onto the awaited chapter (:

i really hate this chapter. it's horrible and isn't really relevant, until the end when it digs into arabella's thoughts. so beware of just the shittiest chapter in the book.

-

as we were unpacking after looking around the gorgeous house, i decided we should go to the lake. maybe it's the hormones talking, or the inner- spontanious me.. but i wanted to go swimming.. maybe even skinnydip. i'm not sure and i don't care at all. as jack had his back turned, i took the bathing suit out and shoved it behind me.

"hey uh, jack?" i sais nervously. he turned towards me smiling.

"yeah babe?" i nearly melted. i decided not to hide it, and took the bathingsuit from behind me, exposing it.

"i'm going to go explore the lake alright?" he looked at me, and a smile peeked to his face, one filled in awe, and nodded his head. i squealed an jumped in excitement as i ran out the room, but before i even made it halfway, he yelled at me.

"arabella please be careful babe. turn the backdoor lights on alright?" he said. i replied with an excited okay and proceeded to leave the room, bathing suit in hand.

on my way towards the back-door, i stopped inside the bathroom and placed the floral bathing suit. when i walked out the bathroom, a dark shadow appeared into the kitchen. my heart dropped down to my ass, i swear.

"what the fuck." i muttered silently, to myself. i wasn't about to be like the white people in the movies who go 'investigate,' oh no i like my life thank you. i'm going to simply turn the kitchen light on, and thats what i did.

i came face to face with a shirtless jack, raiding through the food cabinets. i let out a chuckle as i slowly walked towards him.

"enjoying yourself, are we?" i asked suddenly. i didn't scare him, since i turned the lights on. he turned to me and smiled innocently, a half-eaten fruit roll-up hanging from his mouth. i walked up to him slowly, grabbing a piece into my mouth and chewing slowly, staring at jack in the eyes.

he widened them, looking at me in a food-filled face of shock. i winked and walked away and through the backdoor. (not without turning the porchlights on.) i gasped slightly as i saw the glimmering lake, the sound of the small ripples as it moved with the soft wind.

(third person)

her eyes glimmered as she ran over to the rock standing near the pool. on her way out, she had grabbed a small portable speaker, so she connected, and the neighbourhood boomed through the speakers.

her eyes closed as she slowly walked into the surprisingly warm lake. the sky was a dark rich purple, layered with pink, orange, navy, and a deep, sad blue. billions of shining stars arose as the cresent moon stared at arabella, as she stared back. she went to were the water was a bit lower than her shoulder and sung along to "w.d.y.w.f.m" on repeat as she dipped down into the water. when she went up, the soothing tunes matched with the water as she looked up at the sky, thinking.

thinking back to the beginning. thinking about how one text got her to where she was now. how one text made her feel things she's never felt before. how one text made her meet someone who she never thought she'd meet before. her eyes widened, as the first time they had sex came in her head. the way he gripped her hair as he pounded her from the back. the way he groaned in please as she lifted her legs, allowing him more access.

arabella's breathing slowly changed as she fluttered her eyes. she was thinking about it. thinking about touching herself to the thought of jack. the way his back flexed through his tanks. the way his arm flexed through his tee's when he's reaching for something. the way his jaw locks when he cums. she quietly moaned, not happy with how weak he could make her. it's crazy. arabella decided to put her foot down.

she stomped out the water, not wanting to take it anymore. she grabbed her towel and her phone and speaker, and as she walked inside, her wet body leaving a trail that she'll clean later, she threw that stuff on the living room couch and ran into the kitchen, where jack had returned to since his show was on commercial. his back turned as he was shirtless, with a pair of joggers on. she grabbed his arm and spun him around, grabbing him towards her and kissing him aggressively. in a confused daze, jack dropped the remote and bag of oreos. he didn't hesitate to kiss back though.

"arabella." he began inbetween kisses, "whats," she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, "going on." he struggled out, trying to keep up with her kissing. she pulled away, breathing heavily and staring into his eyes.

"i want you." jack's eyes widened as he frowned.

"but my show..." he pointed to the television. arabella moved back, an innocent pout on her face.

"is it really more important than me?" she dragged the ending sounds of the word really, basically begging jack to have sex. he was astounished at how much she was pleading him for it, not happy about it. his face grew stern as he picked the remote and oreos up and shook his head disapprovingly at arabella.

"why are you begging me to fuck you?" he questioned, as arabella was taken back. she was horny in a room with a sex god. she hasn't had sex in almost a week, and even before jack, it's been an entire few months. she didn't think she was begging him for it, she just needed to pleasurement.

"i am not begging you, you asshole. i'm fucking horny." she said, frustratingly. but jack wasn't fazed. he was simply enjoying the control he had over her. he was enjoying how angry and sexually frustrated he made her. he was enjoying making her wait. and that was needless to say, horrible for arabella. he was teasing the shit out of her, and arabella doesn't fuck with teasing.

"oh no babygirl, sounds like an issue you must deal with." he teased smiling, throwing an oreo in his grinning mouth. arabella was stuck in the kitchen, as jack returned to continue watching wild'n'out. she had her mouth a bit open, in shock of how he just denied her. she was just rejected by jack.

she walked in a daze to pick up her clothes and speakers, knowing she had to do something about this. as desperate as she seemed, the frustration was killing her. and she thought that the only way gilinsky would stay with someone like her would be if he got what he wanted.

-»-

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ARABELLA ?!?!! this chapter is atrociously horrible. MY DEAREST APOLOGIZES. BUT PLOT TWIST. NO SEX. OMG. BUT MAYBE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.

THE NEXT CHAPTeR IS LITERALLY JUST A SURPRISE. IF YOU COULD GUESS WHAT HAPPENS YOU GET A COOKIE. HAHA.

AND I'M POSTING THIS FROM MY COUSINS PHONE SINCE MY PHONE MESSED UP I'M CRYING. IT'LL BE GOOD IN A FEW HOURS THO. LOL. ILY ALL.