13

paragraphs and text version hella long too :) bittersweet lovee ): (: buut 21k+ reads ilyasm omfg. i'll post my twitter down below when you follow me, tweet me somethin sweet and i shall follow back ilysm.

oh and btw, listen to the song (: {RWYA - jack & jack}

{new message! recieved at 9:00 pm}

9:00 [jack] hey babygirl. how was your day?

9:07 [arabella] hey daddy. it was pretty chill. how was yours?

9:08 [jack] better now that i'm speaking to you.

9:09 [arabella] aww babe. tysm.

9:10 [jack] so yesterday (smirking emoji)

9:11 [arabella] i just blushed omf. and you are so attractive in person. i cri

9:12 [jack] your way more gorgeous than i already imagined. and that ass in those jeans yesterday...

9:13 [arabella] jack stoppp. i'm driving.

9:14 [jack] why the hell are you driving so damn late?

9:15 [arabella] cause i'm just clearing my head, ya know?

9:15 [jack] i can help clear your mind..

9:16 [arabella] how is that?

9:17 [jack] come thru. we can roll one.

9:18 [arabella] i haven't smoked actual weed in like, a year.

9:18 [jack] well then fuckinn come ovaaaa babe.

9:20 [arabella] gimme your adress smartass.

9:21 [jack] xxx omaha lane. |idk haha|

9:22 [arabella] oh fuck i'm close af. be there in like, 3.

9:23 [jack] aii babygirl be safe.

a three minute drive later..

9:27 [arabella] come outside

9:27 [arabella] your house is nice af too omg wtf

9:28 [jack] just knock . i live here with the guys and one of them'll answer. we'll smoke in here.

9:29 [arabella] you sure

9:30 [jack] i'd be honored to roll with you arabella .

9:31 [arabella] alrighty idiot.

{message read! at 9:31 pm}

-

meanwhile...

i walked up the steps, and upto the cherrywood door. i took a deep breath, and knocked. i wasn't as nervous since i met jack yesterday, and honestly it was one of the best days of my life.

i heard the sound of basketball being played inside. not actual, but the game 2k. i got a bit excited, since that was my favorite game. and basically one of the only games i could play to be fully honest here.

finally, someone came to the door and asked who it was, and i realized it as nate.

"it's arabella." i said sweetly. i heard the sound of unlocking, and here comes nate, with some sweats and a white muscle tee. i had on a similar outfit, my hair curly with a white turban headband on, some gray tight joggers, a white musle tee with the words "6 god" on it and some black vans.

my old bestfriend, serena got it for me. she moved into a different town in nebraska, but we still keep in touch thank god.

"nice to see you again babe." nate said slyly. he opened the door a bit wider, enough for me to walk inside. i stepped in, the game being paused and four people looking at me, including jack who was smiling widely.