16.

lol tHAT SMUT WAS SO WYEOWONSID ily all xox. cuute date fuh you guys.

shoutouts to the first 10 people:

wilkside [ily] // sprayberry // @maeryn_ // @tuilovvies // gilinskysangel // @-magconXcam- // Omghayesss // @natemaloley // @-cartahh // @shawnxcash >> FOLLOW THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING AND ARE HILARIOUS AND IF YOU DO YOU GET A COOKIE.

AND BONUS SHOUTOUT TO httpdaddygilinsky CAUSE SHE'S SO FYUCKING ACTIVE AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH // AND ANOTHER TO wonderhayes BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR THIS BOOK AND SHES AMAZING TOO.

thats it ily. if you werent picked its totally radically okay because you're still perfect and special.

{new message! recieved at 9:44 am}

9:44 [jack] good morning princess. you've had a good morning?

9:47 [arabella] why tf would you wake me up? and good babe hbu?

9:48 [jack] cause i miss you.

9:49 [arabella] you're right next to me nigga

9:50 [jack] yeah but you're turned away from me.

9:51 [arabella] okay hold on lmao.

{message read! at 9:52 am}

-

meanwhile...

arabella slowly turned around, facing a silhouette figure being gilinsky. they stared into eachother's tired eyes, as they were mindlessly tangled together.

"good morning princess." regardless whether she was laying down and not standing, her knees went weak. his morning voice was husky and deep voice. she bit her lip.

"morning daddy." she smirked. a sensational pain shot through her waist, as gilinsky gripped it and moved her bare body closer.

"keep talking like that and yesterday will be shit compared to this morning." a blush raised up arabella's cheeks as she licked her lips.

"i'd love to continue this thirst trap but we have a all-day date awaiting us! now go shower!" he yelled excitedly, as ara threw the covers off herself and stood up until jack continued smacking her ass.

"wear a dress so i could look at that fat ass today!" he yelled making arabella giggle loudly and run inside the bathroom filled with happiness.

-

ya should know my chapters aint usually long, so this is an average filler for you guys. haha. ily gorgs.