Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Quebec

Amy and Ty had eventually started dating and Amy explained everything to Ty of why she ran away, why she was pregnant and why she was called Amelia Bartlett,  she hadn't changed it legally she Just went by that name etc.
Eventually Amy gave birth to a little girl who she named Marion Lisa Fleming 6 months after leaving.
It had been 3 years since she left Heartland and Marion was now two and a half years old.
Beth gave Amy 3 months Maternity leave and after that Amy employed the farmers Granddaughter who had Just finished University studying Child care as a Nanny for 2 yrs, then Marion was put into day nursery as her Nanny was getting married and moving away.
Amy and Ty were getting married in two months and as far as Ty was concerned Marion was his Daughter,  he loved her as much as he loved Amy and Amy was completely in love with Ty.

One year later
It was now 4 years and Jack heard some news that made perfect sense as to why Carl changed so much.
"Lou, Lisa".
"Here Jack, main room ".
"You know we all seemed to think that the change in Carl was because he'd had too many knocks to the head".
"Yes, we always thought that may be the case, why".
"Well apparently he passed away two weeks ago and they did an autopsy and found a massive Tumor right in the centre of his brain, it was inoperable apparently, so even if they'd found it earlier there was nothing they could do".
"Ohh no, well it does explain a lot, I wish there was some way we could let Amy know so she can come home ".

Scott had also heard and phoned Amy to let her know what had happened to Carl.
Time continued to move forward and now the Family wondered if they'd ever see Amy again. Jack had turned Heartland back into a full time Cattle Ranch after Amy left, with Tim and Mitch as partners.

Eight years later

Eight years had passed since Amy had Left.
Scott had decided to move on with his life as he'd met someone finally and they were getting married,  she was 10 years younger than Scott but neither cared about age difference and Scott had Just found out he was going to be a Father. They both decided to move nearer to her family as he didn't have any and was going to see if Amy and Ty wanted to buy the clinic off him as there was no reason for Amy to hide anymore.
Jack was in Maggies having Just picked up some supplies and was having some lunch.
"Hi Jack".
"Hello Scott how you doing ".
"Well I've sold the Clinic".
"Really,  what brought this on".
"Well I'm getting married and I'm going to be a father so as I have no Family here were moving nearer to my fiancées family".
"Is it staying as a Veterinary Clinic".
"Yes a young couple have bought it and there both Vets  there keeping Cass on as well because they have young children".
"Oh that'll be good then, having 3 vets instead of 2".
"Yeah it will, one of them is a specialist, the've also bought a small ranch not far away".
"Well I hope everything works out for you Scott, when do they take over".
"Thanks Jack, they take over at the end of the month I'll see you around ".
"Yeah, take care Scott ".

Jack got back to Heartland and walked in the kitchen getting himself a coffee and sat down with his Newspaper.
Lou was on her way to Heartland with 12 yr old Katie and her 2 yr old son which came as a complete surprise to her and Mitch.
Lisa and Lou arrived at the same time walking into the kitchen,  Lou dropped TJ ( Timothy Jackson) straight into Jacks Lap and Katie put the TV on.
Lisa and Lou sat at the Table and Jack brought them up to date on Scott and the Clinic.
"I wonder what the new Vets are going to be like".
"Well they take over the Clinic at the end of the month in 3 weeks time, so I imagine they'll move into there Ranch House fairly soon so they can settle in before they take over.

About an hour Later they heard a powerful Truck approaching and when they got up to look it had a very Large Trailer behind it similar to the Rodeo ones and the Truck was very Large. As it approached they couldn't make out the driver who had sunglasses on,  it approached the house then made a tight Left turn towards the Quonset Hut and pulled up. They walked out on to the porch but couldn't see the Truck.
Soon a little girl who looked about 7 yrs old came around the Trailer running towards them , Lou suddenly gasped,
" OMG   it can't be".
"What you on about Lou" Jack said.
"That Trailer looks familiar and this little girl looks like a young version of my little Sister".
Jack looked again as the girl came running up the Steps and threw her arms around Lou,
"Auntie Lou, GG Jack, and GG Lisa, my names Marion Lisa Fleming Borden  my Mummy needs help with stuff".
"Whats your mums name Marion "
"Amealia but we all call her Amy".
"Omg, she's come back" lou ran to the truck while Marion gave Jack and Lisa hugs.
When Lou got to the truck she saw Amy's rear end as she was leaning in to the back seat, then pulled out a 3 yr old little boy.
" AMY!!!!!".
Amy put JT on the ground and opened her arms for the biggest Hug ever from Lou.
Lisa saw a little boy come around from the Trailer and ran towards him picking him up, "GG lisa",, "hello young man".
"Anything I can help with Amy".
"Actually Lou would you like to go the other side and get Lyndy Samantha out including the car seat".
"What another one, (Lou said looking in the back) how old is she Amy".
"Ha Ha ,2 months old Lou".
"Omg Amy she's beautiful ".
They all started walking back to the House,   Jack was stood there still holding TJ and small tears running down his face Looking at Amy and her children.

To be continued