Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Lou was still reading the News Paper when two Detectives turned up, Jack answered the door and invited them in.
They sat in the Large Lounge room and Jack asked Lisa to explain as he was to emotional.
Lisa spent the next hour going over everything, from the fake contracts to the letter the Prince wanted her Granddaughter to sign which was a trap. The police asked for it as what Ahmed had done was called Entrapment and he was in trouble.
Lisa then explained about the Emails and messages on Amy's website, the threats etc. But especially the last one which pushed her over the edge causing a heart attack amongst other things.
Then Lou walked in.
"Well I now know why all this is happening, Lou sat down and looked at the Detectives ,it seems our Father is selling Amy's services to fix horses and taking Large cash deposits for the Miracle Girl, there's no way she could fix this amount of horses but people think there the only one, so as the Miracle Girl hasn't turned up to fix people's horses, the gossip mill has taken off and more people have come forward, over a 100 so far".
"Mrs Cutty do you know how much he's taking off them".
"It looks like a minimum of 500 Dollers and some have paid over a 1000 Dollars ".
Lisa then asks them, " Could you please have a word with the press about Amy not having anything to do with this because it's Ruined her Reputation already, I dont think she could handle this".
" We will but we can't make them put out a retraction, all we can do is explain that she has no knowledge of it and she's as devastated as everyone else is. We will try".
While the Detectives are still there Ahmed shows up at the door.
Knock knock.
"Err Detectives, that Prince has turned up for his letter that he thinks Amy has signed without understanding it".
"Thank you, we'll answer the door if that's OK with you ".
"My pleasure ".
They all smiled at each other.
Both Detectives answered the door and one walked out to get behind him.
"So your Prince Ahmed ".
"Yes I am, I'm here to see Miss Fleming actually ".
"Yes, you mean Mrs Borden who I'm afraid was rushed to Hospital in the early hours after suffering a Heart Attack because of people like you sir".
"What you mean like me, is she alright ".
"When I say people like you I'm talking about Entrapment which is exactly what you were trying to do with this letter, your under arrest Prince Ahmed ".
"You can't, I have Diplomatic Imunity".
"Yes you do, but you can still be charged and then Deported back to your own country and banned from ever coming back to Canada ".
They then take him away.

Lou, Jack and Lisa head off to the Hospital. They'd passed everything over to the Detectives , Amy's Laptop with access to her Emails and Website plus the letter from Ahmed.

Ty was still waiting for news on Amy while they scanned her Heart for any damage.
Eventually the Doctor came to see him .
"Hello Mr Borden, Your wife's going to be perfectly fine, but she will be put on Heart Medication, you mentioned she was very upset, had anxiety and stress which can cause this, another explanation on top of those is that she's pregnant.
Amy suffered an extremely bad SVT which caused dizziness, panicking, pain in her chest and resulted in a short Cardiac Arrest which is why she passed out. It must of been very frightening for her and it does happen to pregnant women, but with everything else she was going through it made it much worse. There's no damage to her heart I'm pleased to say and her heart rate is normal again due to the heart medication, its down to electrical signals where the hearts own pacemaker has a glitch so the secondary pacemaker kicks in and the main one comes back as well which causes the SVT that's
SUPER VENTRICULAR TACHYCARDIA".
"Thank god for that, I've been so worried about her".
"Your wife may of had this for some time, what was her home life like do you know".
Ty explained about Jack and then Tim being controlling and the stress it put her under, then about Cal and what happened, he also said how relaxed she was while away from her family for 8 years, then since she's been back old flames have turned up giving her a hard time etc, as well as her father. 
"Well I hate to say this but maybe you should think about getting her away from what seems a toxic family, especially with her heart which I suspect she's probably had since she was a teen. Stress can cause a lot of problems and the less she has the better for her. She's in room 162 on the third floor".
"Thank you so much Doctor Wright".
"Your welcome and the baby's fine".
Ty nodded to the Doctor then went upstairs.
He opened the door and saw his wife looking a bit down.
"TY,, I'm so happy your here".
Amy started crying, she was so pleased to see Ty, he ran to her and held her telling her she'll be okay and the police were sorting out everything. Amy told him what happened and how scared she was.
"Listen Amy, has Doctor Wright explained everything to you about your heart and the stress making it worse".
"Yes Ty, he did and I really hate to say this after all the hard work you've put into the clinic but I really don't want to be here anymore, it's too stressful here, I don't know why but I think there's to much history, whose going to start trouble next you know, I'm sorry love, I wish we'd never have come back here".
"Hey, don't be sorry okay, what you Just said was what I was going to suggest, let's go back, that Farm where you lived in that beautiful Cottage is for sale including the little cottage, infact the whole lot is for sale as the old farmer is moving nearer his family".
"Phone him Ty, tell him we want it please".

To be continued