HEADCANONS

Dream smp related(don't comment and say SBI is not canon.Let me have my fun🙂)
——————————————

Wilbur used to sing Tommy to sleep and now after Wilbur's death, Tommy can't stand anyone singing to him.

Wilbur was the one that would braid Technos hair but now that Will is dead, Techno does it himself. He doesn't think he's even close to how good Wilbur did it.

Tommy's music discs mean so much to him Bc of the memories.

Tommy's discs are the only form of music he can listen to without freaking out about Wilbur.

Tommy would do anything to get Wilbur back even if it meant he had to die.

Techno says that he doesn't like affection but the truth is that he isn't used to a whole lot of affection.

Techno listens to Wilbur's songs to calm himself.

Phil isn't always the best father but he does think that he's trying his best.

Phil has been in situations where he could have lost his wings multiple times but luckily didn't.

The whole family has voices in their head.

Phil's voices can demand violence or can be just 'E'.  Phil's voices showed up when he was younger but they got worse when he started taking care of the kids.

Wilbur's voices showed up when he went insane and basically just made him crazier.

Techno's voices demand blood and sometimes tell him when someone he cares about is in danger. Techno has always had his voices.

Tommy's voices showed up when Wilbur went insane, he didn't really pay attention to them until exile though. His voices demand violence sometimes but most of the time the voices are depressing thoughts

————————

More Head canons in the future ?