💔🔫Discs🔫💔

Tommy's discs mean so much to him but why?

TW: (Yelling, Crying, mention of sensory overload, mention of noise canceling headphones, mention of voices, mention of rage taking over, mention of attachment to items, TOUCH-STARVED TOMMYINNIT.)

(Those obviously aren't all TWs but I wanted to give some hints to the writing)
(Also sorry if the small sensory overload was written bad, I just wrote it how it is when I have sensory problems. Expect I don't have noise canceling headphones sadly)
———————————-

Tommy's pov
———————

I stood there with tears in my eyes while jack screamed at me about only caring for my discs. Everyone around agreed and no one tried to stand up for me. I'm really getting tired of people saying I'm selfish because of the discs. All the yelling was starting to become a blur as I felt my anger take over.

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY CONNECTION TO THE DISCS" They all seemed to stop from what I said. I didn't mean to yell but anger was taking over which meant the voices were going crazy. "What could have been so special about those stupid discs Tommy!" I could barely tell that it was Jack speaking.

"You would know if any of you ever actually payed attention to me in a good sense!" I put my hands up to my ears, it was too loud, too much sound... I needed to get my headphones. I quickly ran off to my house and grabbed the noise canceling headphones.

When I stepped out of my house, they were all already there. "Fine...I'll tell you why I'm so attached to the discs." I mumbled the reason quietly, before noticing the looks of confusion. "I said...they were the first accomplishment of mine that Wilbur was proud of..." He saw some people still looking confused and he wondered if he didn't speak as loud as he thought he had.

"I SAID THAT THE DISCS WERE THE FIRST ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT WILBUR WAS PROUD OF ME FOR!!" Everyone seemed to freeze after I spoke, I don't understand why though. Surely, they still thought I was selfish..I mean it's not that big of a deal. I just had a hoarding problem when it came to big memory items.

Tubbo ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know if I would have I promise that I wouldn't have given it to Dream!" I smiled softly at him, melting slightly into the hug. I always wanted physical affection after the start of a sensory attack or after a huge sensory overload.

I felt at peace for once, even though I knew there were people crying around me.
—————————————
453 words
( can you guys give me some ideas for oneshots? please thanks!)