This is stupid

Tw: none??, idk talk of the fandoms drama in a way, mention of sexism. (Tell me if I need to put anything else!!)

~if you are also tired of people saying this and want to use some of these for arguments, you are free to do so :D ~

Okay I don't usually write my opinions of stuff that's been going on in the fandom Bc I know not many people will see it anyway but this one has been bothering me really bad and pissing me off.

The whole 'feminization' of C!Tommy bullshit that's been going around. Basically if you haven't see any of it, people are shit talking about how it's feminizing to be drawing/headcannoning C!Tommy wearing cardigans, strawberry shirts(and other things like that), cottage core and that type of stuff. They're saying that this only started after exile, which is making it seem like feminine people are weaker or traumatized.

This is bullshit for multiple reasons and it's starting to get on my nerves.

1. Since when were we back to gender roles on clothes?? And also since when were cardigans 'feminine' ? Like I wear cardigans cause they make me feel more neutral(I can't think of the word for some reason) , but all of you are saying it's feminizing Bc he's wearing cardigans.

2. People are allowed to headcannon him wearing what ever they want as long as it doesn't break Cc! Tommy's boundaries.
C!Tommy is a character.

3. What do you think people are thinking when they draw/headcannon C!Tommy as wearing cardigans?? You think they go 'oh I can't wait to feminize him, he's so traumatized so he has to wear more feminine clothes'. Like no?? Personally for me I just liked the headcannon of him knowing how to sew (Bc of Niki) and deciding to sew/knit himself some clothes, and he decided he liked making cardigans. I also headcannon that the joke of him only having one outfit is true, as in he only ever wore his one red and white shirt outfit until he changed to the lmanburg uniform, and then back to the red and white, but I headcannon during exile it got so destroyed that he couldn't fix it, this obviously wasn't a problem when he was living with Techno Bc Techno gave him an AE uniform, but after there disagreement Tommy decided he need something else to wear. (They've been in literal wars forever like I don't think clothes were that easy to come by especially with the fact that there weren't stores)

4. I've seen so many people say C!Tommy is the new Tubbo. Like no he isn't?? Basically no one is making him a soft little innocent bee boy, we are just accepting that he's traumatized?? Like I'm sorry but when did having panic attacks become soft?? When did being cottagecore become omg little baby :( ??  Like most of us (I can't say all Bc I don't know every person in the fandom)  still have him cuss, still have him as an AMAZING fighter, still have him be protective, strong, smart and more but he is fucking traumatized and we are trying to give him a healing arc. Guess what? C!Tommy can still kill someone in a cardigan 😱😱😱. Like this kid grew up in a war, he's not just gonna become a UwU baby, but he's still allowed to have safe coping mechanisms and style. Also Tubbos situation one was not the character it was the cc, two, people thought he was cute and weak and not able to curse and needed protection. No one is saying C!Tommy  can't fight or curse or that he's weak or cute. We're saying that he shouldn't have to fight just like C!Ranboo, C!Tubbo, and almost all the other characters.

5. Why is it when we came about with a better style for C!Tommy everyone flipped out but
C!Tubbo, C!Dream, C!Wilbur, C!Quackity, C! George and C!Niki (and probably more) got praised for their new styles. You guys would be complaining just as much if we had made
C!Tommy super buff, only wearing pants and shirts, has tons of scars, and beats up anyone and everyone. You'd say that's sexist and Tommy's not buff tho, not every guy needs to be buff. 'You're being so sexist right now' is what you would say. But you're the ones being sexist at the moment.

6. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT GENDER!!!

7. No one in the Dsmp universe is gonna say 'omg Tommy why are you dressing so feminine!?" "Oh my you look like you're so weak" "you're traumatized and suddenly you're dressing in cardigans, what a fucking sexist"

8. Guess what everyone can wear clothing! You guys would be praising artists if they drew Ranboo in cardigans or Eret or Dream or Tubbo or Niki or Wilbur or Techno or probably almost any of them. You guys are just pissed that not everybody wanted to draw a plain red shirt and pants. You're pissed Bc you still see clothes as feminine or masculine when they aren't. You're sexist or at least being sexist and hiding it behind this false concern of 'well are you trying to say females are weaker and traumatized..?' Like shut up no one is saying or thinking that. I didn't even realize people thought that until you started putting it in everyone's comments.

9. Personally for me, this makes me feel really uncomfortable and like I'm never gonna be seen as my true self. Why would wearing cardigans make me feminine? Like I thought they made me pretty non-binary (again can't think of the middle word thing sorry) but you guys are telling me they don't. So when I'm feeling really gross and feminine and put on a cardigan to feel more comfortable, you guys are saying I'm feminine. Also don't use the argument , this is roleplay not real life. Yeah but it still has fucking things that are happening in real life so I can apply it to real life. You can't use it being rp as an excuse.

~if you are also tired of people saying this and want to use some of these for arguments, you are free to do so :D ~