🐝🔫☁️Hogwarts☁️🐝🔫

Everyone always has Tommy as Slytherin and Tubbo as Hufflepuff.  But what if it's actually the other way around?

Harry Potter au
—————————-
(Also I'm not stupid I know you get sorted first year so they all wouldn't be sorted at the same time but just pretend)

No one pov
——————-

It was time for the dream smp to be sorted into their houses at Hogwarts. Everyone was sorted into the house that they expected. Dream was sorted into Slytherin just like everyone thought he would be and so on. The last three to be sorted were Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy.

Ranboo got sorted first. (Sorry I don't know what Ranboo is and I don't wanna put in something and people not agree with me)
Tubbo got sorted next, everyone didn't pay too much attention, they all knew he'd go into Hufflepuff. So when the sorting hat called out "SLYTHERIN!" They all froze. Tubbo in Slytherin?

That made zero sense but the sorting hat isn't wrong very often. Tubbo didn't seem surprised in the slightest and smiled walking over to the Slytherin table. Everyone was whispering as he headed to the Slytherin table. "I thought Tommy and Tubbo were a Slytherin and Hufflepuff duo. Not two Slytherins."

Tommy wanted to get the attention off of Tubbo so he quickly sat down to get sorted. Everyone seemed to go slightly quiet while waiting for the hat to say Slytherin. "Hmmm...HUFFLEPUFF!" Now this was even more surprising the whole school was in shock. Tommy, the trouble maker, was a Hufflepuff. The only ones who didn't seem surprised were Tubbo and Ranboo. They both knew what Tommy was like.
He was a Hufflepuff with a bit of a trouble making spirit.

-•-•-•-•-

- everyone expecting Tommy to yell that the sorting hat was wrong but instead he just walks over to the Hufflepuff table flipping off some people.

- Tubbo and Tommy causing chaos at Hogwarts and pulling pranks of teachers

- Tubbo sneaking Tommy into the Slytherin common room for sleepovers.

- Tubbo yelling at anyone who is rude to Tommy and/or Ranboo

-Tommy confessing that he was the one to suggest matching bandanas with Tubbo

- Tommy stealing one of the Gryffindors ties so that he is still wearing red. (Probably Wilbur's )

- Tommy being super calm until someone comments on him being calm then becoming a cussing storm