🔫💔Nicknames☁️🔫

Summary: Tommy has a nickname for everyone he trusts. If he starts calling you your name again, you know you lost every last bit of trust the kid had with you.

Tubbo- honey (Bc of bees not like a couple)
Wilbur- Wilby
Techno- The Blade or Tech
Philza- Dadza
Niki- Anything Sweet related; mostly cookie (again not in a couple way)
Ranboo- allium or Ender
Puffy- Cap Puff or captain pu**y
Sam nook/Sam - Dad or Nook
Quackity- Big Q or Duck
(ALL THE NICKNAMES ARE PLATONIC)
Fluffy angst
———————————————-

No ones pov
———————

Almost everyone knew of Tommy as the loud, annoying kid but no one ever spoke about how sweet he really was. No one spoke about how he used to help Niki pay her taxes and help her bake. How he used to hold Tubbo whenever he would freak out. How he would help Wilbur decorate and clean.

How he would help Techno come up with new ideas for the house. How he helped brush /groom Philza's wings when they got bad. How he would give Ranboo his helmet when it rained. How he would help Puffy fix her house. How he helped Sam build the hotel. How he helped Quackity get away from Schlatt.

No one spoke of these things since they didn't believe it was needed to be spoken about. No one spoke about Tommy and his habit for nicknames either. No one quite understood the nicknames fully considering no one had lost their nickname, not even Wilbur after everything he did. So some didn't think the nicknames were that big of a deal while other knew how it showed Tommy trusted and cared for them.

So that leads us to now. Tommy and Tubbo were walking around, getting some stuff for Tommy's new house. Since Tubbo and Ranboo were forcing him to live in snowchester now. "Honeyyyy slow down!!!" Tommy yelled as Tubbo continued running. "Gotta catch me Toms!"

They were both having too much fun to notice that they were about to run into some people. Tubbo was running and staring back  at Tommy giggling when he ran into Ranboo, falling to the ground. Tommy stopped running once he realized Tubbo was on the ground.

"Honey? You goo-d" he stopped speaking when he noticed the others. "Oh um...hello.." he quickly helped Tubbo up. Techno glared at him slightly while Ranboo smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" Tommy was trying to be nice even though he really didn't care.

"I think we should be asking you that, you're on our property." Tommy looked up confused as Techno said that. "Oh I'm sorry...I didn't realize we'll leave. Sorry Technoblade!"  Techno tensed at that and they all seemed to stare at me. "What did you just call him?" He stared at Phil confused. "I called him his name why?"

Ranboo and Tubbo were whispering to each other. While Phil and Techno were staring at me with wide eyes. Niki seemed to just want to leave and didn't seem to care. "Philza, Technoblade, you guys are acting quite weird"  For some reason that Tommy didn't understand, Phil and Techno'a faces fell. Niki seemed to pay more attention to the conversation now as well. "Tommy, there acting that way because you aren't calling them their nicknames"

Tommy's eyes seemed to flash with hurt. "Oh I thought you guys would have already realized by now that I give nicknames to people I trust. So when that trust is broken, I go back to calling them their name. Sorry if it surprised you Niki"

The three felt their hearts slightly break hearing those words. Tommy turned to Ranboo and Tubbo. "Honey, can Allium join us?"Tommy made puppy eyes at the two wanting their help with his house.

The two nodded and smiled. "Maybe we can also visit Sam and Puffy" Tommy smiled brightly. "Yay! Dad and Puff!" Ranboo and Tubbo started running off with Tommy, leaving the other three to stand there and regret their decisions. Because if Wilbur who went insane and blew up Tommy's home still deserved a nickname then they must've done something horrible.