💔Voices pt.2 💔

(Mention of suicidal thoughts?, panicking, blame, blame of death, crying, passing out, mention of exile, mention of stealing and destroying things)

Techno POV
——————-
I had been working on different things around the house with Philza all day. We finally had decided to take a break and just talk to each other. We were talking about plans for the house whenever we heard a knock on the door.

I sighed and decided to go answer the door, knowing it would either be someone I didn't like or someone who didn't like me. I opened the door to see Tommy. Just great.
"Tommy. What do you want." There was hatred in my voice. "I-I'm sorry I just came here to apologize I'll leave..." He started to walk away from the house before I touched his shoulder. I wanted to know why he was actually here.

"Come inside...and explain yourself." I let go of him and walked inside. I heard Phil shout from downstairs. "Techno who's here!?" Tommy seemed to freeze up slightly at Phil's voice but I ignored it.

"Tommy's here Phil. He says he wants to apologize!" Phil slowly came up the ladders and stared at him. "...hi...I'm sorry...I really didn't mean to hurt you guys...I just didn't want to go down like Wilbur...and helping you guys destroy L'manburg would be doing that.. I don't want to..be like him.."

Phil sighed. "You should have thought of that before joining us in the first place. You betrayed us Tommy." Tommy looked down and I rolled my eyes. He should have seen that coming. "I..know and I'm sorry but I wasn't thinking of what we were going to do at first..I was just thinking about how much fun I was having being with you guys again..."

We both stared at Tommy for a second before sighing. "Is that all now Tommy?" I sighed. "Yeah sorry..for bothering you" He started heading for the doors. Suddenly, he fell to the ground gripping his head. "Stop please stop!"

Phil quickly ran over to him and held him. "Tommy!" I stood there staring at them. I'd never seen Tommy like this before. He passed out in Phil's arms. I walked over and picked him up from Phil's arms, bringing him inside.

I swear this kid was gonna be the death of me. "What do you think caused this Tech?" I looked at Tommy, thinking about what he said. "You don't think he has the voices right...?" I looked at Phil quite worried. I didn't think that anyone else besides us would have the voices. "No he probably doesn't tech...he might have just had another flashback.."

I nodded. I still didn't know what exactly happened when Tommy was exiled since he wouldn't tell me everything. I just had to hope that it was only a flashback and not voices. He shouldn't have to deal with voices, no one should have to deal with the voices.

~time skip~

Tommy finally woke up after a day of sleeping. I decided to not question him immediately after he woke up and instead waited for him to talk to me. I didn't really expect him to actually come talk to me but he eventually came and sat by me and Phil.

"Sooo you gonna tell us what's going on?" He seemed to hesitate for a second before nodding. "...I have voices..I don't think they're exactly like yours but I thought you could help me with them...but since you still are mad at me and didn't care for my apology. I decided it was pointless and was going to just leave.. but then the voices started getting really bad.."

I started at him for a while quite confused as to why he suddenly had voices. "Since when?" His head snapped up at that and his eyes widened. "Since Wilbur went insane..." My eyes widened this time. "Why didn't you say anything!?" He kept his voices a secret for that long.

"They went quiet or at least mostly quiet after Wilbur's death but they started to get loud again in exile...and then after.. L'manburg was destroyed, they got unbearable." I frowned slightly at that. "What do they say Tommy?" Phil seemed as interested in this as I was. "They..started out by just telling me to steal things or destroy things...but then in exile they started to blame everything on me..tell me I didn't deserve to be alive......."
Phil and I both froze. Tommy said something else really quietly to the point where I couldn't hear it. " what was that Tommy...?" He froze and looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"They say it's my fault Wilbur died.."

Phil quickly pulled Tommy into a hug while he cried into Phil's shoulder. I decided to go and grab small water for Tommy after wrapping my cape around him.

It will take a long time but we'll make sure he heals.

————————————————————————
I feel like I could have done better with this.

(844 words)