💔.Voices.💔

(TW: Suicidal thoughts?, mention of betrayal, mention of not wanting to be like someone, voices)
Story: Tommy's voices get too loud while visiting his family.
————————————————

Tommy's pov
———————

I decided today was the day to apologize to my family. The voices were a bit strong today but I was gonna keep ignoring them. As I got closer to techno's house, the voices got worse. I was running behind because I kept stopping to calm the voices.

I couldn't really make out what the voices were saying at the moment because it was too much. I really hoped that they'd quiet down once I got to the house. I knew that Techno and Phil wouldn't want to see me but I still hoped that maybe they'd be happy to see me.

I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened revealing Techno. "Tommy. What do you want." I froze slightly at the hatred in his voice. "I-I'm sorry I just came here to apologize I'll leave..." I quickly started to walk away from the house before I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Come inside...and explain yourself." Techno let go of me and walked inside. I decided it'd be best to follow him. I heard Phil shout from downstairs. "Techno who's here!?" I could sense the voices getting louder but continued to push them out.

"Tommy's here Phil. He says he wants to apologize!" Phil slowly came up the ladders and stared at me. "...hi...I'm sorry...I really didn't mean to hurt you guys...I just didn't want to go down like Wilbur...and helping you guys destroy L'manburg would be doing that.. I don't want to..be like him.."

Phil sighed. "You should have thought of that before joining us in the first place. You betrayed us Tommy." I looked down, I didn't know what to say considering I wasn't used to apologizing without someone else with me. "I..know and I'm sorry but I wasn't thinking of what we were going to do at first..I was just thinking about how much fun I was having being with you guys again..."

They both stared at me for a second before sighing. "Is that all now Tommy?" I sighed and nodded. "Yeah sorry..for bothering you" I started heading for the doors when the voices finally came into hearing.

Die Tommy

You hurt them Tommy

Bad Tommy

Jump

Do a flip

I fell to the ground gripping my head. "Stop please stop!" I felt somebody hold me but I was freaking out too much to be able to tell who it was. The voices were too strong.

————————
Part two?