Dsmp Rant

⚠️Okay spoilers for Tommy's most recent stream. ⚠️

(Mentions: Trauma and other things in Tommy's lore)

———————

I'm so mad right now because everyone is talking about Tommy pushed off Tubbo's trauma.

1. Tubbo has never talked to Tommy about how any of that traumatized him (not that Tommy is much better)

2. The whole stream and thing was about TOMMY it was about him facing his fears and trying to get better. He literally shoved himself into an obsidian box based of the prison. He went into the final room. Like he was pushing himself past his limits

3. Tommy obviously wasn't in the best mood at the moment. He was clearly freaked out and upset.

4. I'm not saying it's okay to downplay others trauma but I don't believe that was what Tommy was doing. He's said multiple times that he thinks of Tubbo as stronger. That he's Tubbos sidekick. That if Tubbo would have been in his place, he probably would have been stronger and gotten through it better.

5. TOMMY HAS KEPT ALL HIS TRAUMA INSIDE SO STARTING TO FINALLY DECIDE TO TRY AND HEAL ALSO WITH PEOPLE, HES NOT GONNA FOCUS ON OTHER PEOPLES TRAUMA AT THE MOMENT.

6. He is quite literally thinking that he's gonna end up dead and it's obvious

7. Tubbo (and tubbos character) aren't babies, yes Tommy shouldn't have said his trauma was worse. But Tubbo also knows that's how Tommy is even if he didn't mean it. It's just like Tommy's mean jokes about how he's better or smarter or stronger. It doesn't always mean it's true.

8. Tommy isn't a selfish bitch so stop putting him in that position. You guys are literally saying that he's selfish and all this because he 'downplayed' Tubbos trauma. Guys he literally would die if it meant tubbo didn't have any trauma, he'd die if it meant tubbo survived, and much more.

I have lots more I could say but it's late for me and I really just don't want to think about this at the moment.

I know mainly I'm saying this because I am a Tommy apologist but I'm also a Tubbo one. So don't think I'm saying Tubbo doesn't have trauma cause he does but he deals with it better than Tommy.

Tommy isn't good at dealing with trauma and Tubbo is a bit better at it even if he's still don't good at it.

Thanks for coming to my talk :D