Chapter 11

Jeongyeon POV

"Are you girls alright?" One of the guards asked as they ran up to the Buggy.

"Sort of. Y/n over here has her wrist crushed." I said pointing at Y/n who was being cradled affectionately by Tzuyu, though Y/n didn't seem to mind.

"Okay. Head over to Chase over there. He knows where your friend can get medical attention." The guard said.

"Hold up!" The head guard said walking over. "What were those things chasing you?"

"We don't know, sir." Chaeyoung said.

"Hmmmm....well I guess we need to be prepared for them to attack us. Just in case. Anyway, may I see your identification?" He asked.

"You don't need to see our identification." Ran said waving her hand.

"I don't need to see your identification?" The head guard asked frowning. "Why?"

"These aren't the droids you're looking for." She said waving her hand again.

We all looked at her with a deadpanned expression.

"Here." I said sighing and showing them our city passes. 

"What about the lady over there? Where is her identification?" The head guard asked pointing at Jihyo.

Jihyo silently held up a stamp she got from her pocket.

His eyes widened.

"I'm sorry to question you, ma'am. I was just doing my job." He said bowing.

"Soooo....can we go through now?" Ran asked. "My friend is literally dying over there."

"Yeah, we go over to Chase right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course. He's right over there." The head guard said and we drove over to there.

Chaeyoung POV

"Wow Jihyo. What sort of authority do you have?" I asked her.

"I'll explain later. Get Y/n patched up first." Jihyo said.

"It's always later with you." I grumbled.

I drove the Buggy over to where Chase was supposed to be.

"Hey! We need help over here!" I yelled to a guy in a uniform with a caduceus symbol. 

He looks strangely familiar. I thought.

"Hey. You needed medic-" The guy said before he froze.

His face instantly paled when he saw me before his eyes went towards Y/n and his face went even more pale.

"I-I mean. Ma'am. You needed immediate and the best medical attention we have, right?" Chase stammered.

What's up with this guy? I thought and glanced at Y/n with a confused expression.

She looked at me with a confused expression as well.

"Actually. She needs it." I said pointing at Y/n who was still being cradled by Tzuyu.

"U-Understood." Chase stammered and hurried over to get a stretcher.

Y/n POV

Tzuyu had insisted on carrying me, even though I had vehemently been against it.

"Come on Tzuyu." I whined as I resisted her attempts. "I don't need you to carry me."

"I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. So please, stop being difficult and let me carry you." She stated. "Besides, it's literally just to the stretcher. Stop being such an adora-I mean a baby."