Chapter 5

Ran POV

I sighed and went over to the spare room we had. 

"Sorry if it's a bit....undesirable." I said to Jihyo.

She looked at me and said, "It's fine. I just need a place to stay for a while. Then I'll be off."

I nodded and we walked inside a room that had only one mattress inside it. 

The mattress looked to be in fairly good condition but it still had some rips and tears along it. 

Jihyo glanced at it then said, "That works just fine for me. I don't intend to stay long."

"Okay. I can get you some spare blankets from the attic later." I said. "Right now, I have to cook because I'm a 100% certain that Tzuyu and Jeongyeon aren't going to let Y/n cook today or even move much."

"I'll just get comfortable then." Jihyo said and plopped down on the mattress.

I sighed and walked out of the room. 

Contrary to what Y/n might have you believe, I'm actually a better cook than her. I just mess up purposefully to make Y/n feel a bit better about herself.

I looked at the ingredients we had in our pantry.

Looks like I might need to go out and stock up on supplies soon. I thought looking at the ingredients and supplies we had right now.

I walked towards the stove and lit a match.

This turned the stove on and I quickly blew out the match before getting to work.

I was so concentrated on making dinner that I almost didn't notice Chaeyoung walking up the stairs with a nervous expression.

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing?" I asked.

"I-I just thought I'd check up on Y/n." She said nervously. "I heard from Jeongyeon that the damage was actually more severe than we thought."

I paused.

"How severe?" I asked.

"Nothing life-threatening. But a large part of her skin is burned off." Chaeyoung said.

I shrugged and went back to cooking.

"Eh. Not my problem. As long as Y/n isn't dying, I couldn't care less what happens to her." I said.

"What a great friend." Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

"Mhmm." I said. "And what are you? Her girlfriend?"

"What? No. She's just a friend." Chaeyoung said frowning.

"Okay. Whatever you say. Just hurry up and check on her already." I said.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs.

I heard her mutter though.

"Are we JUST friends?"

I smirked.

"Okay then Y/n." I said chuckling.

Y/n POV

"I told you. I'm fine." I said as Tzuyu covered my burn with some sort of large bandage-like object.

"This will help you heal faster." She said before glaring at me. "And no talking or protesting. Understood. Or else I'll make this wound bigger."

I gulped and nodded quickly.

Fudge. She's so scary when she's mad. I thought shuddering.

Tzuyu softly caressed the skin around my wound causing me to shiver slightly.

"Tzuyu. What are you doing?" I asked.

"So soft yet firm." Tzuyu murmured.

What's going on with her? I thought to myself.

"Hey Tzuyu. You can admire my skin later. Can you get some water? I'm a bit thirsty right now." I said trying to get her to stop caressing me.

Tzuyu blinked before her eyes flicked down to her hands caressing me before looking up at me.

"Oh s-sorry." She stammered and got up rather quickly. "I'll g-get some w-water right away."

Tzuyu ran out the door, almost running over Chaeyoung.

"Woah!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and staggered slightly before righting herself. "Watch where you're going Tzuyu!"

"Sorry." Tzuyu said quickly before running again.

Chaeyoung frowned in her direction a bit before entering the room.

"Anyway, I heard from Jeongyeon that the wound was a bit more severe than previously thought." She said. 

I glanced at the large covering over my wound. 

"I guess so. It still hurts but not that much anymore." I said. "I'm okay, really."

"A-Are you sure you're okay?" Chaeyoung asked and sat down next to me. 

"Yeah." I said before slapping her shoulder lightly. "It's nice to see that I had to get injured like this to get you to act like a caring friend."

"I'm just acting. I'm worried that my food won't be tasty anymore." She said chuckling.

"Meanie." I said and pouted.

"What a welcome sight." Jeongyeon said walking in. "And I don't think you have to worry about the food Chaeyoung. Ran seems to be doing okay."

"Well that's a relief." Chaeyoung said.

Jeongyeon walked over to me and sat down next to me on the bed.

"You should be glad that Tzuyu knows a thing or two about healing wounds like this. Otherwise we would be forced to just use rags and stuff to cover that wound." She said smiling at me.

"Hmmph. I am glad. It's just that this wound isn't lethal. Besides, I could have paid for treatment using some of the spare parts we got." I said.

"Just get some sleep. And we used up all of those for the Buggy so that plan wouldn't have worked." Jeongyeon said before lightly kissing my forehead.

I blushed and my eyes glanced away from her.

"Welp. I'm going for now." Chaeyoung said getting up and leaving the room.

"I'll stay." Jeongyeon said to me.

"Thanks." I said and closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? And what exactly is the story between Ran and Y/n?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

See you next chapter, loves!!!!