Ch. 2

"Grandpa...... Granny......" two little kids shout while running toward the garden where Mr. and Mrs. Zhao enjoying their evening tea and snacks. "Ru....... Yuan....... Don't run like that you both might be get hurt" Shen Wei said while making chocolate milk for the kids in the kitchen. But they keep giggling and running around their grandparent and later they play with Mr. Xin Ci.

Later Rolls Royce car is stop there and two beautiful figures come out and walking toward them. Same time Wei come to the garden and places the drinks on the table........and asked to them about their day they both smile to Shen Wei and start talking about their day.

Mrs. Zhao looked at their three son-in-law who happily talking to each other. "Mommy.....!!" Ru and Yuan stop playing and run toward them........Yao and Xian crouching down and spared their arms then take their boys in embrace.........

"How are you baby.......did you miss mommy" asked Xian while kissing Yuan forehead. Yao also did the same with Ru.......but his eye get widen when his son tell him something about his Daddy. "You are right mommy. Daddy was not busy with his client. I heard that he talking with someone on the phone and said...........DEAR!!"

Yao stretch his eyebrow and said "Don't worry baby I know how to deal with Your daddy. He needs a lesson and today I'm going to teach him" when Mr. and Mrs. Zhao heard Yao they laugh same as Wei and Xian........

Shen Wei gave them their chocolate milk and both start drinking........ "Yummy!! Thank you......Mama" Ru and Yuan said to Wei. When Shen Wei hear the word.......Mama........his eyes goes moist he smile to them and kiss their cheeks one by one.........that make them giggle.

Then he excuses himself and rushes toward his bedroom. Xian and Yao looked at each other sadly they can feel theirs brother pain. They nod their head to each other and go in the house............. Mr. and Mrs. Zhao also join them.

Inside The House

Shen Wei sit on his bed after washing his face.......but his eye was still red, he drinks some water to calm himself down. "ge......are you alright? Come! Let's have dinner" Yao said. Shen Wei opens the door and smile then said "I'm fine......you go first. I'll be there in a minute" Yao clearly seen his red eye, but he only nod and left. Shen Wei take his phone and dial Yunlan's number..........

"Hello...! Hello...Yunlan..." Shen Wei said.

"........."

"Are you there....Yunlan?" Shen Wei said again.

"Yunlan......honey! Call for you" a woman said on other side. Yunlan come from the bathroom after shower and snatched phone from her hand and said "I told you.....don't touch my phone" then he looked at caller ID and shout angrily on the phone.......

"What! How many times I told you don't call me" Yunlan shouts.

"I-I am sorry.....Y-Yunlan. Actually your Au....." Shen Wei cut by Yunlan.

"Listen Shen Wei....I don't have a time for this okay! I'm busy right now" Yunlan coldly said.

"B-But......Yunlan.....your dad...." When Shen Wei is about to say something, Yunlan angrily cut the call. Shen Wei eyes become teary and tear left from his doe eye.........he place his phone on bed side table. His eyes stop at a photo frame. Wei picks and faintly smile, he remembers that day when he marries with Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan very happy that day and he take a beautiful picture with Shen Wei and place it to their bed side table..........for always remembering that luckiest day. Shen Wei put it back on the table and wipes his tear when his phone rings.........and its Evlyn his friend from Egypt.

Yao is placing healthy dishes for kids and for family member on the dining table with help of servants.......and Xian helping Ru and Yuan in their homework in the study. A Mercedes Benz car stop in front of the house and one handsome and wise man came out while checking his phone and reading meeting detail which his secretary..... Ning just send.

"How is your day son" Mr. Xin Ci asked to his younger son Wangji. He greet his father then replies with smile and told him about the meeting with a foreigner group and its detail which his secretary text him.

Wangji turn back when he heard some giggle sound from the study he excuse himself and go there. "How are you buddy" Wangji said. "Daddy, uncle..." and both kids run toward him. Wangji crouch down and hugged them tightly he kiss their forehead then he looked and found Xian smile standing there.

He stands up and goes there "what make you smile.........wei ying. Is there something I don't know" Wangji cold voice sending shiver to Xian. He grabs his waist and pulls him closer........Xian smile vanish suddenly his head reduce some sweat "W-what you mean..... It's n-nothing special. I'm just w-welcoming you" Xian asked in tremble.

Wangji glare at him and Xian eyes goes moist as his eye about to reduce some water.......... Wangji peck on his lips and chuckle.........that makes Xian frown and confuse.

"I like when you scare and telling me truth.....dear wifey" Wangji said and again kiss him passionately......... "I'm home!" he said in his kiss. "lan zhan....." Xian whine and break the kiss then hit his shoulder. Wangji again chuckle and embrace him dearly...........

Meantime, a Maserati car stop and another Handsome and muscular man comes out from it while whistling.........when he enters in the house he squeezes his eye then curse himself. He only looked in front of him there's a beautiful man stand while angrily gazing toward him.

SLAP!!

"Who is that bastard you talking to another day dearly..........BAI YUTONG" Yao asked in his anger. Yutong confusedly blink at him.......... "Listen to me Yao.......you thinking wrong! Let me explain myself" Yutong try to calm him down but Yao interrupt him

"Wrong..! You think I'm...WRONG!!!!"

Yutong again squeeze his eye and curse himself, why he said the word........WRONG. "Think Yutong....think....or this tsunami going to hit you" Yutong mumble to himself. But he was lucky today, just because of his mother who come there and asked to Yao........is dinner ready?

Yao turn and nod his head to his mother-in-law. He again glares at Yutong then left from there. Yutong thanks his mom who saves him from his angry wife. Mrs. Zhao only slap his head lightly then go to dining hall.

*******************************

Good evening guys.......😊

First of all...... Thank you so much for your precious time on my story.....Hope u all like this part toooo😚

Please share your comments and advice.....☺☺

Sorry for my mistake....🙏

Once again thank you so much....Dear love and loveliessssssss.....😉😉😀