Ch. 5

Yunlan come inside the room and found Wei in the washroom........he stand at washbasin with support of the wall while kneel his head down........he wipe his mouth and suddenly turn to Yunlan when he growl in his anger.

he wipe his mouth and suddenly turn to Yunlan when he growl in his anger

"Why you do this.....Shen Wei???"

"W-What are you talking about........Yunlan"

What I'm talking about.....you don't know? Yunlan grab his arm and coldly said while tighten his grip...... "ahh!" Shen Wei hiss a little and shook his head(no) Oh! My God......first he try to kill my mother and now playing innocent game........ Zhu Hong come behind Yunlan and said. Shen Wei confusedly looking at both of them.........poor soul, have no idea what happened minute ago.

"What you mean......what happen to aunt......." Wei didn't complete and he got hard slap on his soft white cheek.......he tremble and about to fall on the floor Xian run grab him and make him stand.

Hong again raise her hand to slap him Yao grab her hand and slap her hard who make her fall on the ground "How dare you to hit my brother

Hong again raise her hand to slap him Yao grab her hand and slap her hard who make her fall on the ground "How dare you to hit my brother......you witch" Yao shout angrily. "Yao mind your language" Yunlan scold him and help Hong to stand up.

"Oh please.....Yunlan ge how dares you to let that witch slap our brother in front of your eye" Xian glare at Hong then continue...... "We know you don't like him even don't love him but......at least give him some respect" when Yunlan heard Xian he glare at Shen Wei, who still confuse and try to understand what going on here..........

The hospital

On the other side in the hospital, doctor come to Mr. Xin Ci and tell him that his sister is out of danger and they also take her to the house......she was perfectly fine. Everyone felt relief and Gongsun go to meet her.......Mr. and Mrs. Zhao also follow him but Wangji stop his mom and tell everything, which Xian call and tell him. Mrs. Zhao shock and tell Wangji to take her home right now.......Wangji nod and go from there and Yutong stay with his dad.

"Are you okay mom....you look restless" Wangji said while driving. Mrs. Zhao looked at him and only said "take me to the house, I feel something bad" she is aware of Yunlan's anger.....when he is angry, he does not listen to anyone. This is why she was upset for Shen Wei.